Afraid to eat on the 4th of July....

Options
2»

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    All I could focus on in this post was to DUMP THE BOYFRIEND NOW and don't let him back in your house. He's a boy that can figure out how to get to his job by himself.

After he's gone, I bet your diet & fitness life will totally take on a whole new relaxing meaning. :)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Seriously? LOL!
  • COLTMUSCLE97
    COLTMUSCLE97 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    mab5q5ytsunt.jpg
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Holidays are no log days for me. They always will be. If I want to do this (manage my weight) for the rest of my life, I have to have reasonable expectations. That means having a few days a year that I just enjoy the people around me and the food offered to me.

+1

Also, don't stay in a crappy relationship out of convenience. Strap on your big girl underpants and do something about that.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I thought skinny white boy was some sort of cocktail.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Holidays are no log days for me. They always will be. If I want to do this (manage my weight) for the rest of my life, I have to have reasonable expectations. That means having a few days a year that I just enjoy the people around me and the food offered to me.

+1

Also, don't stay in a crappy relationship out of convenience. Strap on your big girl underpants and do something about that.

+2
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Eat the s'more and dump the white boy. Happy 4th!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Celebrate your independence from that dude and have some pie.
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Big day to eat big. I'm goin all in as far as what I'm eating. Just try not to over eat till you feel like you're gonna puke lol.

38 pounds down, and from experience, a day off the diet isn't going to set you back at all.
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Also, a holiday and anniversary is as good of a day as any to dump a d bag. You choose who you want in your life. If they're holding you back they're not worth having around.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Unless attending this party is going to send you spiraling out of control into a habit of having a giant cookout every day, don't worry about it. Don't let some numbers on an app ruin your fun time with neighbors and friends. You'll be back at it tomorrow.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I have a couple thoughts on Holiday eating. 1) I always bring a dish to pass so I make sure it is something healthy so I have that eating option on the table at all times, and if I have a burger it wont be on a bun. 2) I am not putting a healthy band aid on my life, losing weight for a reunion or anything like that. I am committed to changing my body, and my health through a continued educated program of exercise and diet. If I have a cheat meal or two along the way it's no big deal, but that is the rare exception.

a hamburger with no bun on july fourth??? really??? come on man …its ONE day..!

Right? How are you gonna be celebrate your independence by being a slave to your numbers?