Here's your time machine

Sued0nim
Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
Get in it...go forwards in time a year...what do you see?

Replies

• ebmorran
    ebmorran Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2015
    It's... It's horrible.... NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited July 2015
    I see me playing Fallout 4... :D
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    SS,DD
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Get in it...go forwards in time a year...what do you see?

that "stuff" we did, recording it was a bad idea..
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    3s0n4x.jpg
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    edited July 2015
    Me, 8-10 pounds heavier with a better BF% and able to run a sub-60 minute 10K twice a week and a sub-30 minute 5K four days a week. A 3400 TDEE would be nice, too.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    It was a busy year. My fiance and I are now married, and we've bought a house and moved in. I'm at maintenance.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,049 Member
    Black belt, size 10-12, over worked and happy
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    I'm nearly at goal weight, no longer have nutrition-related health issues, and kept my promise to quit smoking when I lost 2 stone.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Maybe 150. And a lifting goddess.
  • fearnsey71
    fearnsey71 Posts: 65 Member
    175lb, 3 45 minute runs per week, sad about loose skin, happy about everything else.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    I hope we're also moving in space as well as time during that period, or it might prove to be disastrous.

Speaking of, I still see me being a smart a**, but a smart a** who is under 200lbs.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    The presidential campaign will have reached that unbearable stage.

I will have finally lost my last 5 lbs and will probably be focusing on strength training, which I increasingly find more interesting than cardio.
  • professionalHobbyist
    professionalHobbyist Posts: 1,316 Member
    A 40 mile ride will be a light workout.

I will maybe find a new hobby to add to the list? A kayak possibly. There are rivers nearby.

Hmmm.
  • PneumaVision
    PneumaVision Posts: 44 Member
    Every product on the planet is made by Google and sold by Amazon. After eating my Google cereal I get in my Googlemobile to get to my job at Google. If you don't believe me, you can Google that!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    I weigh 165 pounds and I'm training for my first triathalon. I finally get my first "Hey, are you losing weight" comment after losing 90 pounds.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I will be 3 weeks from 40. The vain side of me hopes someone tells me they wouldn't have guessed I was turning 40. The practical side of me just plans on having more muscle and less fat. The pain-shirking side of me is wincing at the impending mammogram.
  • kcn2bluesky
    kcn2bluesky Posts: 187 Member
    I see myself as holding steady at maintenance, running strong at 40 miles per week, and having completed my first marathon.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Finally ok with being alone. Maintaining my 10 stone, and finally able to love myself. That's where I'll like to be.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Da da da .. da DA! Come with me if you want to live!