Replies

• fitmama882014
    fitmama882014 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd also like to join the group if it's not too late x
  • laurajo521
    laurajo521 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a half-marathon mid-September and staying on track is super important right now. Can I join you guys?
  • YDNC
    YDNC Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sign me up please! :)
  • fictionrose
    fictionrose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • lisandrock
    lisandrock Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to fitness pal and your group sounds awesome!! I'd love to join! Weighing in at 166.4 and looking to lose 35 by Halloween. I'm so excited but I know there will be times when we will all need some motivation now and again
  • Ngetaldreams
    Ngetaldreams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I just joined MFP.
  • nstreete
    nstreete Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please. Im in!
  • byost78
    byost78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 14 long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "We're Doing This!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from July 13 to October 5. Just in time for Halloween! Our weigh ins will be on Mondays. You can weigh in early (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on 7/9!
    I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group.

Welcome!

Kristen

P.S. Please don't go to the group, to get an invite there. I get so many that do that, and then don't actually accept, that your name might end up down the list where I don't see it until after the challenge has started.

• byost78
    byost78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and looking for motivation. Sign me up!!
  • Busymissbridge
    Busymissbridge Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please.
  • Fulcherj1
    Fulcherj1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. This will be my first challenge on MFP and I'm excited!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Everyone, up to this post, has been sent an invite. :-) To find it, click on the "Community" tab and then look down and to the right. You will see a bell. Click on that and it will be there. If you want to be part of our challenge, please accept your invite soon so that I will have an accurate count of how many spots I have left to fill. Thanks. :-)
  • mrsgollihue
    mrsgollihue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like an invite, please. :)
  • zeyelcioglu
    zeyelcioglu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I join please! :)
  • madeleadele
    madeleadele Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • Jennski723
    Jennski723 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this. I would really like to join. I'm getting g married in October And need to loose a good 10 lbs at least to squeeze in to my dress
  • MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! :)
  • ssingley13
    ssingley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is there there still room?
  • Emsmimi15
    Emsmimi15 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen, I would like to join. Been really struggling to lose weight. Need some motivation!
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join :) sounds great!