• nmmom2
    nmmom2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • lawrencechristy45
    lawrencechristy45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 14 long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "We're Doing This!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from July 13 to October 5. Just in time for Halloween! Our weigh ins will be on Mondays. You can weigh in early (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on 7/9!
    I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group.

Welcome!

Kristen

P.S. Please don't go to the group, to get an invite there. I get so many that do that, and then don't actually accept, that your name might end up down the list where I don't see it until after the challenge has started.

Hi my name is Chris and I am new to this site and VERY interested in joining this challenge. Please sign me up!!!
  • lawrencechristy45
    lawrencechristy45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chris and I am new to this site and VERY interested in joining this challenge. Please sign me up!!!
  • your_royalmajesty
    your_royalmajesty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Sounds fun and motivating. Ok, I'm debating.....
  • JustME1611
    JustME1611 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a little late but if there's still room I'd like to join
  • Nehamalhotra01
    Nehamalhotra01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sign me up :)
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could you invite me? I'm interested
  • healthfulchoices
    healthfulchoices Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm trying to get more involved on the community side of MFP!
  • nikkipt12
    nikkipt12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Thank you!
  • yertle
    yertle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • Reflection44
    Reflection44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today. May I still join this group? If so, please let me know. Thanks! :)

• gizmosmom02
    gizmosmom02 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd love to join.
  • florencemartin
    florencemartin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this 12 week challenge. I would love to have some accountability and motivation.
  • esmesqualor
    esmesqualor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me too, please!
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? If not, please add me!
  • aallen615
    aallen615 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 14 long term challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "We're Doing This!" and goes for 12 weeks. It is from July 13 to October 5. Just in time for Halloween! Our weigh ins will be on Mondays. You can weigh in early (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on 7/9!
    I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group.

Welcome!

Kristen

P.S. Please don't go to the group, to get an invite there. I get so many that do that, and then don't actually accept, that your name might end up down the list where I don't see it until after the challenge has started.

• aallen615
    aallen615 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can u add me?
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me
  • Rudenurse88
    Rudenurse88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me