CONTINUE THE STORY! Once upon a time...

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    The horn was a beautiful silver-inlaid heirloom that had been given to him by his grandmother. It was his most prized possession until it was stolen from him during the troll wars.
  • backtofit68
    backtofit68 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    He went on a quest to find the beautiful horn. Gonads the wizard and Gluteus Maximus the great warrior king joined him on the quests to the land of the Frovidians .
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    They travelled a great distance, faced many perils but managed to stick together and prevail for what could possibly happen when Gonads and Gluteus maximus were on your team? That's what the farmer thought until he encountered a senile gypsy woman who scared the living day lights out of him. She told him of a great prophecy and how he was destined...
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    to find clothes that finally fit him
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Upon hearing this the farmer scoffed, "clothes that fit me?! Ye gotta be out of your mind old woman. I am bigger even for a troll!"

The gypsy woman let out a hiss, "its no ordinary clothes...I tell you! They are made of dragon hide and spun with threads made of gold. They are magical." She added, triumphatically.

The farmer looked at Gonad and Maximus and the three of them guffawed like crazy. This angered the gypsy woman greatly and she decided to curse them.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    but the curse rebounded because she put her panties on backword that morning
  • PewterSky
    edited July 2015
    Options
    There was a blinding flash of light and a lot of purple smoke that smelled like boiled cabbage. The farmer and his friends were shocked into silence and there was a grunt from the other end of the smoke cloud.

"Dang woman! What ye be doing? Don't go about surprising us like that!" He stepped forward to help the fallen woman up.

" I believe she just tried to curse one of us and it didn't go well " Gonad smirked.

The gypsy got up shaking her head, her eyes were glassy and she looked at the farmer all funny. "Myssano! My myssano! I have found you again" she exclaimed before suddenly launching herself on the farmer in what appeared to be an attempt at hugging.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    They fell to the ground in a heap with her landing on top of him, he quickly pushed her off himself exclaiming I am married you crazy woman what are you trying to do?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    She got up and walked away into the sunset. Looked over her shoulder only once, with a tear running down her cheek. Then blam!!!!! An alien spaceship landed on her.
  • backtofit68
    Options
    She expressed her love for him and that she did not care if he was married she wanted him forever or no one could have him. He told her to be gone he wanted nothing of her and her fowl smelling breath. He saw the glint of the blade as she pulled it from her skirt.
  • SassyFitness24
    SassyFitness24 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    But She love him so much that she would die for him
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Or did she mean to kill him? Before he could find out Maximus punted her on the head a little too hard and knocked her unconscious.
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Where she dreamed of sugar plum fairies and woodland creatures with single syllable names.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    While she lay unconsious the small band went on their way in search of the horn. After walking for many hours, and with the light of day fading they decided to set up camp under a copse of big trees.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Little did they know that those trees housed some blood thirsty wolfbats that favoured troll flesh. As night approached, the weary travelers fell into an uneasy slumber. It was time for the bats to wake up...
  • backtofit68
    Options
    As the bats awakened they descended down upon the travelers ripping flesh from them as they awoke in sheer terror.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    When the Gypsy woman awoke to the screams she cursed the bats as they fed, they immediately fell to the ground and began to transform into humans
  • lindaprofota
    lindaprofota Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Who became our super heros of old