Windows 8--opinions.

Options
13»

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Ugh I had to Google how to enable two finger touch on my mousepad to get it to scroll, because **** if I know how to get to my own computer settings that aren't just changing the freaking background to make it look better.

Also, I just figured out something my laptop does by accident...if I swipe down from the top of my mouse pad it goes full screen. Not that I need it to because this screen is huge.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Any windows OS I purchase earns an immediate wipe and install with linux. MS is attempting to rip off ubuntu so why not just use the real thing.
  • bettyann55
    bettyann55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just got a new laptop, which I love, but I am still not sure how I feel about Windows 8. I feel like it isn't very user friendly and seems more like something better suited for a phone or tablet than a PC. I couldn't even figure out how the hell to use the new paint! I had to Google it! :laugh: I am still trying to get used to it. I will say the calendar is really handy though.

I'm just curious, because it seems like people only like every other Windows OS, and could do without the ones in between! Anyone else think that it's not user friendly? Any other opinions?

I do not like it at all. Just got a new laptop 2 weeks ago and I am totally lost.