Shivneel23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    jessedcg wrote: »
    Wow you look great

Thank you :smile:
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started at around the same as your start weight and looking at that pick is inspiration not to give up.
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Awesome job! I started at around the same as your start weight and looking at that pick is inspiration not to give up.

Yer its all about commitment ..you can do it :smile:
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    That's How It's Done :)

Thank you :smile:
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    That's How It's Done :)

• Shivneel23
    Options
    jessedcg wrote: »
    Wow you look great

Thnks
  • AZnewbie00
    AZnewbie00 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • Shivneel23
    Options
    Oxmarqt wrote: »
    #1 - Awesome. I am sure it was a whole bunch of hard work and sacrifice! You should be very proud of yourself.

#2 - About how long were you at the 315 lb weight? Reason I ask...I had about the same starting weight and I notice in your after picture it does not appear you have a lot of "saggy" skin. That is one of my concerns. The weight loss is great for health/ability/opportunity but.......

I guess I didn’t have saggy skin cause I’m tall as well I’m 6ft 3 .
  • azalea4175
    azalea4175 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    your hard work makes success that much sweeter. Congratulations!! hope you are very proud of your accomplishment and FEEL GREAT. That is the best reward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!