Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    LumOHYp.jpg

Oh so this thread is a joking thread. OK I will see myself out because man boobs really suck and I wish I could punch every single person in the face for make fun of me for having them in the past.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure OP was trying to be clever by making a sexist joke about accumulating friends with boobs. I think the joke was that people were trying to turn around what he said to bring the joke back on him.

I agree that body shaming sucks. I had some back fat for a long time that made me really self conscious (back boobs, if you will), and I'd be pretty upset if someone made fun of it just to be mean. However, if I were being a misogynistic butthead on a public forum, I'd think some sort of backlash would be appropriate.

I am just going to say it like this. People I know know they better not comment on my still existing moobs and strangers don't say *kitten* to my face anyways. That's how much anger I have.

You have come a long way and I think you look great. :smile:
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    LumOHYp.jpg

Oh so this thread is a joking thread. OK I will see myself out because man boobs really suck and I wish I could punch every single person in the face for make fun of me for having them in the past.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure OP was trying to be clever by making a sexist joke about accumulating friends with boobs. I think the joke was that people were trying to turn around what he said to bring the joke back on him.

I agree that body shaming sucks. I had some back fat for a long time that made me really self conscious (back boobs, if you will), and I'd be pretty upset if someone made fun of it just to be mean. However, if I were being a misogynistic butthead on a public forum, I'd think some sort of backlash would be appropriate.

I am just going to say it like this. People I know know they better not comment on my still existing moobs and strangers don't say *kitten* to my face anyways. That's how much anger I have.

You have come a long way and I think you look great. :smile:

Thank you. Sorry for the little derail. We all have a issue that really pisses us off. Moobs is mine.

Carry on.

• robertwolfe34
    robertwolfe34 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Please keep calm this is merely a joke thread. The subject was to catch wanted and unwanted attention. it indeed work, so I hope everyone is having a successful day today.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    They make me NOT want to!! Haha
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Please keep calm this is merely a joke thread. The subject was to catch wanted and unwanted attention. it indeed work, so I hope everyone is having a successful day today.

I did say I got the joke in my first comment.