before and after FACE edition

Replies

• ek0513
    ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
    ek0513 wrote: »
    kxdov5tccrdp.jpeg

The first picture was from Easter this year, the second is from today. I was in a dark place last year, and I didn’t want to admit how out of control my life was becoming at the time. I love to see the person I’m becoming today on the right, but I also love the girl on the left who was depressed, unmotivated, and gaining weight last year because she is the one that eventually found the courage and determination to make a change and lose 50 lbs, and take control of her life again!

I'm not sure which I love more and is more impressive--your tremendous and gorgeous transformation...OR what you've written here/your attitude, your (new) way of thinking/living. It's a tie and you're a winner, period. YAY YOU!!!! <3o:)<3

Thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️
  • ek0513
    ek0513 Posts: 147 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    kxdov5tccrdp.jpeg

The first picture was from Easter this year, the second is from today. I was in a dark place last year, and I didn’t want to admit how out of control my life was becoming at the time. I love to see the person I’m becoming today on the right, but I also love the girl on the left who was depressed, unmotivated, and gaining weight last year because she is the one that eventually found the courage and determination to make a change and lose 50 lbs, and take control of her life again!

You are lovely inside and out with the strength to do what you had to....to control your life!
    I am 60yo and when I grow up....I want to be you!

You don’t even know how much it means to me to hear that! So kind of you to say, and I’m so thankful for this mfp community who have supported and motivated me through this journey.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    s3mbbkwzk7xc.jpg
    ia2ln7mp9gg0.jpg
    Down 25 of 90 for goal, over 5 months, slow and steady to win the race.

Absolute W <3 W! That 25lbs forever gone is a tremendous accomplishment! You now look at LEAST 10 years (or more) younger, so beautiful and so very much more healthier. I'm so glad for you--Thank you so much for posting, you've encouraged & inspired me tremendously! YAY YOU!
    o:)<3o:)

• bluepoppy88
    bluepoppy88 Posts: 10 Member
    kikiboniki wrote: »
    15 pounds made a big difference. I always thought I had a "round" face. turns out it was just the chubs.

http://imgur.com/gallery/QLjQ5/new

let's see you before and after face pics

I'm not sure how to upload photos lol but wow what a different in your faces
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    s3mbbkwzk7xc.jpg
    ia2ln7mp9gg0.jpg
    Down 25 of 90 for goal, over 5 months, slow and steady to win the race.

Absolute W <3 W! That 25lbs forever gone is a tremendous accomplishment! You now look at LEAST 10 years (or more) younger, so beautiful and so very much more healthier. I'm so glad for you--Thank you so much for posting, you've encouraged & inspired me tremendously! YAY YOU!
    o:)<3o:)

Thanks for your encouragement! I wasn't sure there was going to be much of a difference until I put some side by side selfies up, it encourages me to see everyone's success and I'm so glad to be getting healthier.
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    I love this thread so much :)

Congrats to everyone on your success!

I'm currently 54lbs down with about 86 to go and looking forward to posting in here at goal weight

I'm expecting that to be around July/August 2018

Happy New Year everyone
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    LBgetsfit wrote: »
    These are so great. Congrats, everyone!!
    40lbs difference for me here.
    b661kgwx7v9i.jpeg

Not the same person?! WOW!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    Bumping for the new year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!