before and after FACE edition

Replies

• mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    mebelfanti wrote: »
    50 pounds lost in just under 6 months, still about 50 pounds to go.
    lmtk2nrjooch.jpg

That's AMAZING!!!! Congratulations! How did you do it? I need to lose 50lbs but I can't imagine doing it so quickly! (It's taken me 3 months to lose 13 Lbs!)

Thank you! I work out 4-5 times per week with a mix of cardio and strength. I track everything on here during the week but give myself a MFP break on the weekends, still eating healthy and making good choices, but I think it's helped me not get burned out. I started at a pretty high weight too so it comes off fairly quickly, I think the next 50lbs will go much slower :s Good luck!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited November 2017
    Mellykay88 wrote: »
    I lost 43 lbs and got my neck back :D123w0fj5n5gb.jpeg
    g22djmama3wg.jpeg

You got a picture with NORMAN REEDUS!!! :#
    Super cool guy, he was very nice and funny too :) I just wish I hadn’t been overweight then!

• Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    [/quote]
    Super cool guy, he was very nice and funny too :) I just wish I hadn’t been overweight then!

[/quote]

That’s awesome! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited November 2017
    I put it in the other Photo Success thread so I'm deleting this one. :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!