I'm a fat dad in sheffield UK

Options
hi I'm 34 and got hurt at work and over the last year swelled to just shy of 20 stone so after years of been over weight and now more than ever I've decided it's time to shift the lot friend me if you wish. good luck to all

Replies

• jasmine_kamar
    jasmine_kamar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    farr1980 wrote: »
    hi I'm 34 and got hurt at work and over the last year swelled to just shy of 20 stone so after years of been over weight and now more than ever I've decided it's time to shift the lot friend me if you wish. good luck to all
    Hello Farr,

My name is Jasmine/Yasmine , I am a new user ,I feel confused a little bit about how to use this app but I think it is really interesting and it has got what I have been looking for since many years ago which i "company" , I am here for the same mission we are dying to make ; losing weight .The issue is very serious to me since I had a variety of health problems , finding people with the same problem "obesity" to support ,share and motivate is definitely effective and fruitful, the concept of group therapy is pretty wonderful and protective. I have a plenty of information about types of diets as I am studying nutrition right now , I decided to help myself by helping others and that is why I studied about life & relationship coaching too so I can help changing my life and others' ones as well. My target is to lose 88 lbs in 20 weeks, I don't know how can we communicate with each others but if any suggestions would be great !

Best of luck to you