Just Need to Vent

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! All your skinny friends will be jealous!
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Awesome color and lines!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support everyone.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    That dress is gorgeous!! I wish I had a chest :( I'm shaped like a little boy.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    cvstokke wrote: »
    lg3p9znz6bjo.jpg

Decided to go with this one I think

You look fabulous in this dress!

I could NEVER wear a dress like that because I have NO boobs (36A, barely). We are so critical of ourselves; people see us so differently.

I sincerely hope you feel good in the dress and have a wonderful time at the wedding!
  • cvstokke
    Options
    cvstokke wrote: »
    lg3p9znz6bjo.jpg

Decided to go with this one I think

You look fabulous in this dress!

I could NEVER wear a dress like that because I have NO boobs (36A, barely). We are so critical of ourselves; people see us so differently.

I sincerely hope you feel good in the dress and have a wonderful time at the wedding!

Thank you so much for your nice words
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    cvstokke,

You look great in the dress! Be happy you are blessed with a nice chest. There will be plenty of women wishing they were more like you.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I LOVE you in that! Wish I had cleavage (another 36A girl here).
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    40A here. Talk about not filling anything up :( You, on the other hand, totally rock in that dress!! I hope you are reading all of these positive comments, because you need to see yourself as total strangers do: gorgeous! You worked hard to get where you are. Former fling be damned. You are awesome. Walk in there with the confidence you deserve and have a fantastic time. And know that all of us are in your corner!! :heart:
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl! You look amazing in that dress! Someone with a smaller chest wouldn't look nearly as good. You're going to knock that ex-fling on his butt.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Honestly you look really good. I wouldn't be ashamed at all. Have fun at the event.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    That dress looks amazing on you!!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Awesome. Seriously--erase all doubt from your mind and go have a BLAST!!!! :smiley:
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty! That dress looks fantastic on you~
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Thank you everyone - I appreciate the kind words.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That looks fantastic on you!!!

I have this issue, too, and an event coming up in August.

I'm an 8, with 32G boobs. I went with this:

r0lhnap0azww.jpg

For $23.00 off of Amazon. I feel like I won the lotto because it doesn't even look terrible.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @cvstokke that dress looks beautiful on you. And I feel your pain. XXL or xl on top and even at my heaviest 14 on the bottom.

My wedding dress was a 22W to fit them.

@TheVirgoddess that dress looks beautiful as well.
  • cvstokke
    Options
    40A here. Talk about not filling anything up :( You, on the other hand, totally rock in that dress!! I hope you are reading all of these positive comments, because you need to see yourself as total strangers do: gorgeous! You worked hard to get where you are. Former fling be damned. You are awesome. Walk in there with the confidence you deserve and have a fantastic time. And know that all of us are in your corner!! :heart:

You're so sweet. Everyone has been so nice but this resonated especially. I'll think of you all tomorrow at the event <3
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. The way I see it is that we should all focus on what we love and enjoy about our bodies, while working on the things we can with acceptance and respect for our own body type. And then also admire and enjoy the diversity of beauty in other women's bodies. Without comparison (unless in just a curiosity way). Woman sure are beautiful in all different ways. Taking a life drawing class with nude models (or being the model) is helpful as well. Don't let clothing get you down about your body. The problem is the clothes, not your body. As others said, go to a tailor. I hope you have fun!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Rocking those girls woman!