Belly Wraps After Delivery

Options
13»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    half_moon wrote: »
    MFP a is like Reddit. Everyone is an expert!

I've heard of this band. It supports your uterus after everything is loosened up down there. By securing it back where it was before birth, it's healing process is supposed to be faster. I'm not sure if it works, but it won't hurt to try!

767.gif
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I also wonder why this was posted in "Success Stories". :(
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    half_moon wrote: »
    MFP a is like Reddit. Everyone is an expert!

NO on reddit overmoderation gets the CEO FIRED because what REAL people think really matters on reddit!
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Belly wraps "work" by reducing the amount of water in the tissues. As soon as you take it off and drink a glass of water, you are right back where you started. It's a silly gimmick. The only way you will have the body you want is by counting calories and exercising. Many people don't like this message, but that's really it.

Ugh you people are so programmed to call everything a scam you don't even read the posts. Don't comment if you're not even going to read the question. Smh.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I why do you dig up an older thread?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!