Shorts?!

Options

Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing this because I love you Crank... Srsly...

I would not do this for anyone else..

I don't have a full length mirror, so I just put my leg up on the countertop. (p.s. sorry bout the belly fat rolls... workin' on that)

43891819_8332.jpg
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

I don't have a full length mirror, so I just put my leg up on the countertop. (p.s. sorry bout the belly fat rolls... workin' on that)

snipawesomepicincaseLizdoesntwantitinfinitiyquoted

you have gorgeous legs my dear.:heart:
  • DragonSquatter
    Options

snipawesomepicincaseLizdoesntwantitinfinitiyquoted

you have gorgeous legs my dear.:heart:

Hah! Thank you!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I think you look AMAZING, my dear! And I love the little video too!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

43891819_8332.jpg

Sexy legs :love: :wink:
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I figure if the people at they gym have time to point out how bad they think I look in shorts they aren't doing what they should be at the gym.
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    By the way, this is not a "tell me how great I look" post

I dont need anyone to tell me that.

It is a GET OUT of your own head post, and stop being afraid of things.

It's good that you said this, because that is exactly what I was assuming.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I figure if the people at they gym have time to point out how bad they think I look in shorts they aren't doing what they should be at the gym.

IMO, if you look bad in shorts, but are at the gym, busting your butt, day in and day out, trying to fix it you deserve more respect.
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It is a GET OUT of your own head post, and stop being afraid of things.

Thanks for posting this, I know I need to get out of my own head!

Before this summer, I hadn't worn shorts beyond my fenced in back yard in years. (I also haven't worn a swimsuit in even more years, but that's a whole other level/forum thread!)

I am working on it these days and on weekends, weather permiting, I am wearing fitness skirts. I even wore one to the zoo over the weekend! (Major win for me!) I hope to be in shorts in the next few weeks, now that I am getting back on track with my lifting!

Thanks for putting this out here! As soon as I don a pair of shorts at the gym, I'll add my own bad *grass* pic to the thread! :happy:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I love you Jules :heart: Hoping this works. I never size this thing right.

Photoon13-05-23at1151AM2_zps1e125110.jpg
  • DragonSquatter
    Options

You have the BEST legs!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

IMO, if you look bad in shorts, but are at the gym, busting your butt, day in and day out, trying to fix it you deserve more respect.

right!

and it had nothing to do with people at the gym pointing anything out. It's more about the self talk in my own head, as I think it is for many of us.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    OP.

Feel free to wear shorts to my gym any day.
    I creep discretely....
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

You have the BEST legs!

QFT
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    your legs look great! great job!!

* need to work on my jello jiggles*
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Why would you be uncomfortable in shorts? You look like you've got great legs. I noticed your pic in the other thread. I don't have a fun gif.

It is a good question...anxiety every time I would put them on...feeling things would squish weird as i lifted...hating my knees...Like I said, mostly ridiculous!!!

I think also I need to work on how I see myself from losing 40+ pounds....when I see pictures I look much smaller that what I think I look like.

I think you look fabulous and should be proud to show off your legs! I do know what you mean about seeing pics, sometimes I see them and it takes a secobd to realize its me. My own husband didn't recognize a pic I had up a week ago. Maybe if I hadn't cut my head off he would have known it was me...lol
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Mine after 2 daughters 19 months apart youngest is 15 months old, I'm in my swimsuit bottoms since I don't own a skirt . still not sure how I feel about them, I have lost 27lbs so far have 14 to go .

I'm 29 hoping I can still rock some shorts :)
    selqm8.jpg

oku77s.jpg

You look fantastic! Everyone has done a great job!! :)
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Clean shorts before, dirty shorts after! :laugh:
    921234dc-4076-4e8b-914c-d83535f4c829.jpg
    Now I am working on heavier lifts and soon to be shorter shorts! :bigsmile:
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    OP your legs look great! I know that wasn't the purpose of this post, but facts are facts :laugh:

I prefer to live in my bikini. Occasionally I will suck it up and wear a skirt to work or my Lululemon yoga shorts to the gym. Some people may have a problem with it, but I worked hard for it- I might as well show the fruits of my blood, sweat and tears.
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I can do shorts I just dont feel comfortable in tank tops because of the arm flab ... I cant wait til I can work out in tank tops and not care
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!