PICS 70+ LBS LOST 5"1 Mom of 3

Options
This is me at 182+ pounds 5"1 and mom of 3 young kiddos. At that point I kept gaining and completely stopped stepping on the scale.. That was last Canada day.. Notice the water, I had just started my journey and never thought this (today) was even possible... Oh and I did not know my pic was taken or else I would have flipped lol. (Cut out the photo to be respectful of others in the room)
nmqfjizmjer8.jpg

Forward a bit in September about 165 lbs at a friends wedding, again NO IDEA someone was taking a pic lol (really bad quality I had to take a pic of a pic sorry)
hoi5bd6e2igz.jpg

October or November here winter was close by about 150 lbs
rqgjn9i688da.jpg

Finally "shrinking" lol valentines day and 144 lbs l9rphmjhyst4.jpg

End of March getting close! About 135 lbs fitness picked up
0uls2ki5am7p.jpg

Start of May finally 122 lbs I was sooooo happy I took these three pictures (finally actually *consented to pictures LOL)
y56t818rl23k.jpg
ea2o6lu4qp7o.jpg
ufht7ejbba3n.jpg

At this point I didn't have much weight to lose but I fell in love with running, and being active, I took these today to compare and in shock I am. I've never been this healthy in my life. 114 pounds here. July and 1 year later :).
5138rvjvxmhs.jpg
9qemwqwqaqlu.jpg

64ek0574saih.jpg

During my journey I thought "make up" was what would make me "pretty" my was I wrong, my priorities have changed sooo much, "pretty" doesn't matter anymore when I see me I see healthy and ready to take on the world!!!!

Replies

• Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Start of May is end of May, sorry about that!
  • ayoungerj
    ayoungerj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You rock!!
  • mhebert84
    mhebert84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You give me hope! What was your routine?
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Options
    Hi there, up until march I calorie deficit and ate lots of veggies (more food density lol). After that I started running attending classes at local gym about 1-2 times a week, once May came along I became more serious running 3 times a week +attending about 2-3 classes a week with Sunday rest day for all, and I kept (and still) switch it up never the same routine. But food... Food is so Important.. Yes 500 cals of bad food (empty calories) is the same as 500 cals of good wholesome food (full calories). But it makes a HUGE difference, gives you energy makes your skin glow, make you feel so good, every feels good and is good at that, it made all the difference in the world once I figured that out and learned to love and make healthy food the road was sooo much smoother after that :smile: good luck everyone you CAN do this!!
  • lornson7829
    lornson7829 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful accomplishment.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!! By the way, your Valentines pic is beautiful.
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Options
    Thanks !! :smiley:
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. YOU are awesome! Great job, you look . . . awesome. :)
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing!!!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You rock! I keep going back to the older pictures thinking this can't be the same person.

Nice job! Thanks for sharing!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    well done, fantastic work
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Congratulations! <3
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Some seriously good stuff you did there. Congrats!
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a difference the last 8 lbs has made. Amazing transformation!
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! I love that black dress ;)
  • silverchick
    silverchick Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! Totally inspiring to this new mom!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Wow, i had to scroll back through the pics a few times to make sure I was looking at rhe same person! That is trulu awesome and inspirational.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on your progress!!!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Love seeing these! Love the belly shot. I've got almost 40 to go, down 54, and I hope my stomach loses!!!
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You're all right I don't look the same (and the makeup also makes a difference) however I have a beauty mark on my one cheek, its there on all the pics (for your proof). :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!