Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Wow you look absolutely great!!!!

Thank you :smile:
  • JasonUMcDaniel
    JasonUMcDaniel Posts: 17 Member
    You look great! Very inspiring!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    You look amazing honey, what a journey! Thanks for sharing your pics and story! <3
  • heyfelli
    heyfelli Posts: 8 Member
    So inspiring to see mums with so much motivation!! U did it and I bet it wasn't easy... I find it soo hard to get a workout in!! On days where my kids keep me up.. Which is most days.. I watch what I eat but getting myself to do more it just solo hard. Seeing you do it is huge! Thank u for that.. Gonna run tonight. Xx
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Congratulations! Fantastic transformation!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Wow!!!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Amazing work!
  • Rudenurse88
    Rudenurse88 Posts: 22 Member
    This is awesome. Thank you for sharing. Taking this one day at a time .
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Inspirational
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Great freaking JOB!!!!!! the build up to the end was amazing
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! I'm 5'0 tall and my original goal is for 125lbs. However, after looking at your photos I think my ultimate goal will have to be 110-115. Thanks for posting!
  • dlbOregon
    dlbOregon Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am new to this group but I just had to say congrats! Great job~
  • Smiley_Emi123
    heyfelli wrote: »
    So inspiring to see mums with so much motivation!! U did it and I bet it wasn't easy... I find it soo hard to get a workout in!! On days where my kids keep me up.. Which is most days.. I watch what I eat but getting myself to do more it just solo hard. Seeing you do it is huge! Thank u for that.. Gonna run tonight. Xx

I'm really glad to hear this!! :smile:
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Thanks everyone! Again I'm glad this can help others :smiley: for an entire year I kept a lot of my motivation from reading others success stories, seeing that it's me now helping others just feels awesome and I can't wait to see you all at your success stories!!
  • mommyto3boys07
    mommyto3boys07 Posts: 20 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • Sweetgirl10
    Sweetgirl10 Posts: 13 Member
    Nice!!! Congrats on all you've accomplished & what a gift you've given your kids too. Thx for sharing & inspiring me today.
  • Masugimoto
    Masugimoto Posts: 11 Member
    Fantastic!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • frontdoorangel
    frontdoorangel Posts: 34 Member
    You look so much younger and happier in the current pics. Great job! In regards to the last jump from 122 to 114 it's crazy how much just a little bit of weight can change the way we shorter ladies can look.
  • newchhaya
    newchhaya Posts: 20 Member
    You look like a teenager...not a mom of 3 from any angle
    Awesome work dear
    I m also 5'2".... already lost 24 lbsand need to loose30 or more to reach where u r
    Wish to see the same changes as u <3<3o:)
    U rock
  • Smiley_Emi123
    You look so much younger and happier in the current pics. Great job! In regards to the last jump from 122 to 114 it's crazy how much just a little bit of weight can change the way we shorter ladies can look.

I have to agree! Being short those last few pounds make an enormous difference! I couldn't believe it either the number was going down and I though "well I've reach the weight I want but there's still some fat hanging around" 114 scared me to think of it sounded too small, until I got there and realized nope, I'm just really short! Lol :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!