Batman vs. Superman

Options
124»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait....are we talking DC comics or Marvel comics?

People shouldn't be confusing the two together!

Yes, I'm a proud nerd.

By the way, Marvel FTW.

I pointed it out in nerd terms earlier but it flew over the head of those lesser nerds! :tongue:
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    In the Zack Snyder reimagining, there is no Kryptonite. Only RES issues.

Discuss.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    In the Zack Snyder reimagining, there is no Kryptonite. Only RES issues.

Discuss.

His opinion will only matter if this movie makes half a billion, otherwise it will go the same way as Bryan Singer.
  • crissyrox
    crissyrox Posts: 94
    Options
    Its kinda a moo point, 'cause Superman is just a made-up comic book hero, whereas everyone knows Batman is fer real.

Quoted for the win :)
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    By the way, has anyone else had a pub conversation/outright row about Superman's family planning issues?

The problem: Superman is so powerful that only Kryptonite can weaken him. Except for with the light issue. Therefore, in the context of a dark 'place', he would need a Kryptonite condom.

The argument:

#1: The Kryptonite condom would work. He and WW could be happy without lots of little flying babies to have to deal with.

#2: The Kryptonite condom wouldn't work, because it would take away his strength and therefore his ability to perform.

#3: We should stop talking about such stuff in public, drink less and potentially allow ourselves to be mistaken for normal human beings by members of the opposite sex.

:laugh:

I would usually always say Batman but the new Superman looks bad *kitten* so I'm going to have to save my judgement until I've seen it :)

What say you now?

My opinion is that Superman wins due to the sheer power of his hotness.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Superman - dude died and came back to life. Enough said.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Superman can move faster than the speed of light. there is no way Batman can stop him.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Spiderman! <3
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be THAT girl and say Dean Winchester FTW. Come on! With Castiel on his side, and Sam the demon brother, Dean can defeat ANYTHING including Superman and Batman.

*waits for backlash*

I'll back you up on that one! :heart:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Sorry boys, but I'am a Green Arrow girl!
  • SonnyDelite99
    Options
    If Lex Luthor cause Superman problems imagine what Batman would do?

Take away the powers from superman he is just some ordinary "Human" that works at Daily Planet
    Take away Batman(Bruce Wayne) suit and he still has the martial arts experience along with sword fighting.He can still go toe to toe with more then the average man.And don't you think Bruce Wayne would already have a plan set in case Superman tried to do anything.
  • SandiJ2012
    Options
    hehehe...not seriously in a comic world...but I'll take Dean Winchester (or either of the Winchester hotties) anyday! ;-P
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Sorry boys, but I'am a Green Arrow girl!

Respect for GA, yes.