Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    ME! I will add ya - I will add all of you :D Can always use more friends and support!
  • Ithacus_Rheinweld
    Options
    I am looking to drop 130ish, so would very much like to attend this journey with you. And anyone else with a lot of those annoying little pounds to lose. Big heart, big mind, but tired of being a big man. We got this :D
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I need to lose that much too, and I'd love more friends.
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way !! Fairly new here been two weeks lost 7 just started INSANITY WORKOUT TODAY!! Let's go!!! Woot woot :) anyone feel free to add me snoop my food diary criticize congratulate support ....
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am log my food every day and am always looking for new friends. :)

I have been on this site for a while, but just recently decided to get my butt into gear!
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yes I am :) Almost right on the 100 mark, too! I'm 5'8 and 249 right now, looking to get to 150 in the long run (small goals at a time, lol)

*Edit: Feel free to add*

:)
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    yes...plus some of their little friends. Feel free to add :)
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Added you! Also working towards losing 100lbs, just started as well!
  • KimberleyS0624
    KimberleyS0624 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Okay I tried to request everyone but if anyone wants to add me please do so. I have 100+ pounds to lose!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose anywhere between 80 and 110 pounds. I won't know until I get closer to that first goal. When I get there I am thinking I will have a caliper test or something to help me assess my BF%. I have a scale, but I think it's way off on my BF% like measuring to low.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    What great attitudes here! Love it!

I've more than 100 to lose if anyone wants some cheering, request away. (:

Good luck, ya'll!
  • lykeslm
    lykeslm Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to loose 100 lbs also. So far I lost 52 since last Thursday and 23 using My fitness. I need help with weekend binges. I over eat! How do you all cope
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes, my goal is 100.
    So far I'm down 48 lbs out of my original 100, almost half way!

SW: 242
    CW: 194

:happy:
  • Reepir
    Reepir Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! I am looking to lose over 100lbs! Add me if you want we can encourage each other!
  • Sheila516
    Sheila516 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100 lbs also. Also new to this site and these boards. Whoever wants to add me please feel free. :happy:
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I need to lose lose 100+ lbs. I need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Yes, I started about 12 or not exactly sure how many days ago. I had to lose 104 pounds when I started. I have already had great results and last week when I weighed I had lost 13 pounds. So I am actually under 100 lb goal now but just :). I know from past experience that most of my first weigh in is probably water weight. I always lose a lot when I first start dieting, but I'll take the win. I don't have a scale at home so I will only be weighing in once a month when I go to the doctor. I would be happy to be part of your support. I am older than you are but that just means I'll probably lose weight slower. I am not taking any diet pills or anything like that but I'm not hungry. This is the greatest tool I have ever had access too and I log in everyday several times a day. I went out of town last week and was able to stay on my diet eating out.
  • ballroomdancr
    ballroomdancr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, my goal is to lose 100 lbs in a year.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Way to go you look fantastic! I love seeing people succeed.
  • LoveandGuns
    Options
    Yeah, just about. I have been watching tons of documentaries (and reading books) on about just everything, including taste which affects what we like to eat and how unique are taste buds happen to be (which for me is important considering I am a Supertaster). Heck, I love to watch anything on BBC, including Secret Eaters.

I want to lose weight and be healthy in a very serious way, and if anyone wants to be friend me that would be awesome. My diary is open to friends.