Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I need to lose at least 100...if not more!
  • Ican4ME
    Ican4ME Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi I am looking to lose around 80 to 90 pounds and I need friends too. Please friend me if you are looking for support too. Thanks! Tonia
  • JuneBabyJeannine
    JuneBabyJeannine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    116 pounds to go, here. Feel free to add me, as well.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Heather Evans I added you.
  • Revels86
    Revels86 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to lose 80 lbs, but I would still like to be support buddies if you would like.:happy:
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have around 100 lbs to lose. Looking for mutual support! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    slowly but surely i will get to the 100 mark. Ladies, add me if you'd like :)
  • me2415
    me2415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! Would love some more "friends"...could use as much support as possible!
  • Bluebabi
    Bluebabi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too! Looking to lose right around 150. Best of Luck to you! I think you'll find it helpful here!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    As of today I have to loose 205 pounds to reach my goal, so feel free to add. I write everyday on my dairy and exercise at least three times a week.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Don't have 100 pounds left but when I started I did.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ashleigh0608
    Options
    Wow this is amazing!
  • vintagegirl3
    vintagegirl3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose around 95 lbs
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70ish until to reach my healthy weight and 100ish to get to the sexy level :) add me if you want

Haha, I like that! Sexy level... :D
  • gijane96
    gijane96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i too am looking to lose more than a hundred pounds. so far , i've lost five. I am happy with my first week. feels good to have such a great start to it. Feel free to add me. i would love to have someone else who understands this journey.
  • vivelerock88
    Options
    To keep myself from getting frustrated I am setting small interim goals. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs which I will hit soon hopefully and my medium goal is to get under 200 lbs.

I'm using a similar approach so it doesn't seem overwhelming. At one point my goal was 150 which sounds impossible and it's one of those "how could it possibly be this bad" numbers. But I started off with just lose 10. Then the next 10. I'm almost up to 60 now and that means I have less than 100 to go. It doesn't sound quite as overwhelming now but I'm not looking at is directly as the 90 something to go, I'll just look at it as three separate sets of 30. I think the key is to not really think about the big picture scary number (except maybe for motivation when chocolate or something looks tempting). Just set the small goal and concentrate your full efforts on that without thinking "and then I have 90 more to go." I don't. Right now I 3 to go until I get to the 60 pound loss and that's all I'm worrying about, 3 pounds. I'll move on once that's accomplished because once I know I've lost 60 the next 30 won't sound so hard.

That being said the number I'm working toward now, the 3 pounds, is a number I haven't managed to get below in the past few attempts. I always get off track and regain (I also haven't had this mindset before of thinking about it in smaller increments, maybe that's part of the issue). So, I'm definitely up for mutual support and sharing tips! I decided to join in the forums to see if that will make the difference.
  • LynneseLooksgood
    Options
    ME!
  • ashleigh0608
    Options
    Everyone add me so we can achieve our goals together and all be healthy and hot !!! :)
  • Achieveyourdream
    Achieveyourdream Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yep me :) always looking for new friends so add me
  • scordova08
    Options
    im aiming for a grand total of 100 lbs lost... I have made it over 1/3 of the way and I am no where near giving up :) Feel free to add me