5'6 women what is your goal weight/measurements

Options

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 148 lbs. I'm fine with my current weight but would like to carry less fat and more muscle. I'm maintaining and working on a recomp right now.
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 156 to 160 due to being 17 weeks pregnant for the 3rd time (not sure on my exact weight, I don't own a scale and my next weigh in at docs us Thursday but 3.5 weeks ago I was 154), but prior to that my original goal weight was 153 then 153 came and gone and I reached 145. Personally I felt too slim at 145, I was used to being kinda thick in the thighs and butt, but still fit, and at 145 I felt too small, plus my boobs got too small for my liking as well. After I give birth, I think my new goal weight will be 150 lbs. That's in a healthy bmi range and I felt good at that weight.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and my goals between 125 to 130.
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 135lb any lower and I look awful.
  • Laurenjenai
    Laurenjenai Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    RayneScar wrote: »
    My goal is 125 and 34-24-36 measurements :smile:
    I think a lot of it has to do with how your body handles weight and where it sits. I tend to have most of my weight on my stomach, so the lower side of a "good" weight for our height works for me.

Very true. My body tends to gain weight mostly in my butt and thighs so the higher side of a "good" weight for our height works for me.
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    5'6, too. I'd like to drop down to 115 - 117, somewere there, depending on my thighs, upper arms, and abs. I'm at ~120 now. I'll give it another month and then see how I feel about my body.I might drop to there and then try to bulk a little more but I quite like the emerging muscle definition already so i might just leave it at that.
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5'5.5" and goal weight is 135, but I think I would be happy anywhere from 135-145, as I have always had an athletic/muscular build.
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6" and a 1/2. Hourglass shape. Have had a baby. 25 years old. My goal is around 145 - I was 135 at my lowest in college (125 at my lowest in highschool). That 135 was very skinny for me and hard to maintain. I want something that I can maintain fairly easily. I plan to have more kids, so I don't feel the need to get really small, work really hard at maintaining, and then gain again - just want to be in healthy shape.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I don't think that having a certain build or shape necessarily means that you like one weight more than another. I think we just like what we like. I mean, I am not pear shaped or curvy or muscularly built but I'm fine with a weight in the 140s. And I think that you could be more curvy and like being 120. It's much more of a personal preference than a "this weight fits with this body shape" match up.
  • aznatural1
    aznatural1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I'm 5'5, and 168 pounds. My butt and thighs could use a slim down and the back muffin top. I hate that. But I feel good -health wise, so no complaints really. And, I like the gym I go to, so I'm hoping to get down to 140 by my birthday in October.
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and my current weight is 170 lbs (measurements: 40"-30"-40"), I'm thinking my goal is going to be somewhere around 130-140.

I've never been thin before, so it's not like I have a specific weight I want to "get back" to. I'll be playing it by ear and seeing where I wind up in a happy, healthy place. :)
  • CostaRica120
    CostaRica120 Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm a smidge under 5'6 and currently just under 140. My goal for the end of the year/my wedding is 130.
    I've been as high as 165 and maintained around 150 for the last 5 years. I feel pudgy anywhere over 145, and feel generally ok once I get below 140, but feel my body looks best around 130...although it has been a while since I've seen that, and I've never been lower as an adult.
  • vivrevotrevie
    vivrevotrevie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 160. I have quite a bit of muscle from playing in a competitive women's field hockey league.
  • Jennak87
    Jennak87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The lowest weight I've ever been as an adult is about 150-154ish and I think I looked not too bad! I was still sturdy and curvy. This time I don't have a GW set in stone, it depends on whether or not I keep my boobs to be honest (they're pretty massive :/)! Haha. If I do I think I'll go for 135-140 and if I don't 130-135. So on my profile I've mentioned 135lbs as my GW just because it's the middle ground, but my plan is to see how I feel when I get there.
  • orchidbutterflies
    orchidbutterflies Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 & my highest weight was 383lbs. Current weight is 290lbs.
    My goal is 180 for now, but I know that even at that weight I will probably still be "big". I have no idea what my body looks like slim or healthy so I guess my final GW will have to be determined when I get there.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair under 5'6", and my current weight is 170. My goal is 145. I have extremely long legs, and a really short upper body. My lowest adult weight was 129. I look at pictures from that point and I don't like the way I look. Too bony IMHO. My husband likes my thicker booty and bigger boobs. If only I could spot reduce, and just take the flab off my midsection, life would be perfect. Alas, I will reassess at 145. I am not a fast loser by any stretch of the imagination, so IDK how long that goal will take to reach.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This is a good thread for me. I started at 294, and I'm down to 219, and my goal has always been 180. I just arbitrarily set that number. But now that I'm getting closer, and I believe it IS attainable, I've wondered if I'll need to set a new one once I get there. It's nice to see what others are shooting for!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and I have a goal range rather than a goal weight. At least for the time being. I would like to be somewhere between 130 and 145. It's been a while (a LONG while) since my weight has been that low and based on body changes (pregnancies, etc.) and age I'm just going to keep working away and see what I look like when I get there and what looks/feels most appropriate.
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I always hover between 130-140. My lowest was 128lbs and my highest is right now at 141lbs. I am working towards reaching the high 120s low 130s :) 10 pounds seems like a struggle for me though. I am moderately muscular so for me its like "the last 10 pounds" type struggle