10 Reasons Why Heavy Lifting is Terrible for Women.

Options

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.

This means more sammiches, right?
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd need some popcorn for this thread...turns out, a sammich is all I need especially now that I can open my own jar of pickles!!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?

I thought there was no such thing as being big boned....

I comfoozed now.
  • sarannakitten
    Options
    Love it! :flowerforyou:
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    http://www.liftbigeatbig.com/2013/06/10-reasons-why-heavy-lifting-is.html

3. Pants won't fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!

GASP!!! :noway:

:wink:
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! I read the thread title and thought, "Oh, no. Not ANOTHER thread about how women should do more cardio and less weights."

Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised.

It is pretty funny to watch other people eat. I just went out to lunch with a co-worker of mine, and she got the same thing I did - soup and salad from Panera. She ate it all and said that was her meal for the day. I know she goes to the gym, but I'm not sure what she does there.

I didn't eat all mine because I did get full, BUT, we got back to the office, and I have some more food waiting for me, and I'm most certainly going to eat dinner tonight.

Lunch was NOT my only meal!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    11) DOMS. Walking around feeling like a badass because you are sore is so un-lady-like.

Imma keep my tofu, though.
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just started lifting two weeks ago and I've never had so much fun. This list made my day. I can't wait until I can lift heavy enough to be that 'unattractive'. :wink:
  • MadelineGraceG
    MadelineGraceG Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've got one to add! Once your bum gets good and firm, your hubby will be grabbing it all the time. It's so hard to get any housework done when he's all over you! ;)
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha!!! Love this! :)
  • musicrocks133
    musicrocks133 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    LOL....Love this.
  • 4word
    4word Posts: 15
    Options
    Love this post! Love to lift! But need to tone the arms.. at my age they have lost the definition. :( Nice to see so many women on here that lift!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In for peanut butter sammich and a glass of milk!!
  • skippieone
    skippieone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was getting all ready to come in here and rumble...than I LOL'd

Me too!!

Love this!! :laugh:
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE! Day has been made! :happy:
  • ehsan517
    ehsan517 Posts: 114
    Options
    thank you for this. this is what these forums need....
    too many people spend wayy too much time asking stupid questions and eating baby calories.
    this is fresh, this is new....wish more and more women would join in on the movement! bring it on ladies!! :D
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Love it.. Although, why do clubbing friends shun you..?
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    thank you for this. this is what these forums need....
    too many people spend wayy too much time asking stupid questions and eating baby calories.
    this is fresh, this is new....wish more and more women would join in on the movement! bring it on ladies!! :D

Eating BABY calories?!?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I've got one to add! Once your bum gets good and firm, your hubby will be grabbing it all the time. It's so hard to get any housework done when he's all over you! ;)

Yes! This is very true!