Could low-rise jeans have changed my body shape?

Options

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »
    If you thought what the jeans did to your hips was bad, wait till you see the affect your screen name has on your personality

Pull me up off the floor!
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    mwyvr wrote: »
    I feel like those low-rise are to blame.

Only if you were eating placenta at the time.

Of course, it's very nutritious.

If you thought what the jeans did to your hips was bad, wait till you see the affect your screen name has on your personality

Wow like using a muscle every day for regular bowel movements has any effect on my personality. It might make me happier than an irritated, ignorant man trying to poorly insult me over a muscle. BRAVO

Comebacks, you're doing it wrong.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

Pull me up off the floor!

drops on the floor with ya....

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    There are lots of people with that shape in that area. Especially of a certain genetic background but I can't talk about that because since it is not my race, to do so would make me racist. Even though I think that's kinda hot.

giphy.gif

Combined with the blatant specificity of your username and the kegel that ensued I'm just like beside myself by how hot I perceive that as?! Like I thought I was a totally straight woman till now but you have me questioning my Szechuality rite now... I can't even...mind blown.
    mind-blown-o.gif
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options

tumblr_m8bfd5Rr2F1qe0g82.gif
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers.

Placenta.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers.

Placenta.

Robert-Downey-Jr-laughing.gif
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    eatgoodeat wrote: »
    If you thought about the jeans did to your hips was bad, wait till you see the affect your screen name has on your personality
    when-youre-laughing-hard-and-try-to-stop-but-then-look-at-the-person-and-laugh-again.gif

+1.... rofl
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Lmfao....
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Wow like using a muscle every day for regular bowel movements has any effect on my personality. It might make me happier than an irritated, ignorant man trying to poorly insult me over a muscle. BRAVO

You would think someone with a screen name like that would have a sense of humor. Yikes.

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers.

Placenta.

I fell off the couch laughing. Thanks a lot
  • Pittleydink
    Pittleydink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about! My pants are worn around my hips like most people and right at the point where the top of the pants sit there is an accumulation of fat, its called dun-lop disease. Yet the part where my belt cinches around my hips there is no fat. I think my pants and belt have formed this accumulation. I believe what you're saying is possible.
  • mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about! My pants are worn around my hips like most people and right at the point where the top of the pants sit there is an accumulation of fat, its called dun-lop disease. Yet the part where my belt cinches around my hips there is no fat. I think my pants and belt have formed this accumulation. I believe what you're saying is possible.

Sounds like fitting data to the, er, curve, so to speak.

Maybe the real story here is that pant-makers noted the prevalence of muffin-tops in today's SAD society and re-designed their wares accordingly?

Fortunately the condition, whether it was aided by or had nothing to do with pant design (not a believer myself), is reversible.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Right or wrong, I'm convinced that my b-shaped belly was caused by years and years of size denial and wearing my pants at my belly button. Don't try to reason with me with your gobbledygook about genetics. I'M CONVINCED!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OMG, my too tight knee high socks caused my fat calves!!!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I'm not following. Isn't this basically the same as having a prominent inguinal crease, but OP is calling it a bad thing?
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

No need to get so clenched up about the subject.
    I mean it seems you're a little retentive about the subject.
    No one is saying your personality depends solely on your username.
    I mean some people have usernames where you think they' have a sense of humor, but sometimes that guess is just a crap shoot.
    You should listen because to DavPaul, on plenty of thread's he's shown he knows his $#1+.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

No need to get so clenched up about the subject.
    I mean it seems you're a little retentive about the subject.
    No one is saying your personality depends solely on your username.
    I mean some people have usernames where you think they' have a sense of humor, but sometimes that guess is just a crap shoot.
    You should listen because to DavPaul, on plenty of thread's he's shown he knows his $#1+.

lawl