Looking for more female friends around a similar age to me.. I'm 25 :)

Options

Replies

• rh091
    rh091 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im 23 - still have about 25 lbs to lose. feel free to add me :)
  • adriana_910910
    adriana_910910 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been very naughty with my food the past 4 years.. (comfortable relationship + baby = weight gain) So I am back on the horse really trying to avoid the junk food demon. Im 23 have a 2 year old daughter and really trying to live a paleo lifestyle but my partner is a sweet and fast food junky and he hates salads and only eats 2 - 3 veggies. so im on my own trying to lose weight and tone up. Hopefully we can all give each other some support. x
  • banks003
    banks003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and could definitely use some support as well. I'm new to MFP and really trying to make a lifestyle change that sticks this time!
  • nks798
    nks798 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well, I am 31 but I feel 21.. haha. Looking for more friends as well to stay on track and keep me accountable :smile: Feel free to add me!!
  • Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and have always been the bigger girl in the group of my friends... Always have their size 2 bodies complaining that they need to lose weight while I am over here just trying to find clothes that fit me! Haha I am new to MFP and my boyfriend is willingly on board to lose weight himself... But I have pcos on top of being a woman so I also need girl friends that aren't dropping weight as quickly as men do :) feel free to add me, I am active on pinterest and I like exchanging new ideas!

Request sent :) my boyfriend is also on this and he's dropping the weight like nothing normal.. It's nice to have girls around to help each other out
  • KisaraKaiba
    KisaraKaiba Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm 25. I'm in maintenance right now (since October 2013), but I am pretty active. I'm logging very carefully right now trying to take off some vacation weight I put on. I lost 80 lbs from age 22-23, and now I'm just here trying to stay on top of things. Add if any of that works for you!

NOTE: By the by, anyone in this thread - feel free to send an add request to me. The more, the merrier.
  • Amanda_elainee94
    Amanda_elainee94 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and have recently gained a lot of weight! No one in my household is interested in losing weight so I think having a group of people there to push and support me would make it much easier!!
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    26 and back at this. I lost 30 pounds a couple of years ago on here, and gained it back (plus 15 more) in grad school. I miss being the skinny friend I was then. I'm down 12 pounds with another 33 to go, and am always happy to have new friends!
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    i'm 26 with hypothyroidism (per my general practitioner; going to see an endocrinologist next month).. following IIFYM and lifting heavy - feel free to add me :)

Request sent :) I'm here if you need support
  • mariahrenee2014
    mariahrenee2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm only 19 but I would love some friends on here to keep me motivated and on the right path! I've had myfitnesspal before but I didn't really use it. I've decided that I want to lose 80 pounds and enjoy the same active, fun lifestyle as my friends without my weight holding me back:) I want to be young and have fun while I still can!
  • lisalewis7588
    lisalewis7588 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. I've always been the bigger girl. I blame part of it on my wide hips. Even when I was in crazy good shape in high school (state track medalist many times over) I was still a size 8. Trying to lose about 10-15lbs now and get in shape again. Add me if you like... It's definitely nice having lady friends for support. :smile:
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    Yay!! Look at all us supporting one another :) this is awesome. I think I've added you all but if I missed you please sent me a request. I'm so glad I'm not alone in being the 'bigger one' of my friends. I've tried so much to lose weight but one thing I didn't have was support.
    We can do this. We should all add and support one another on our weight loss journey xx
  • jarchic002
    jarchic002 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 24 turning 25 soon. Also have always been the biggest girl out of my friends and family. My sisters are a tiny 0-2 and eat junk food all the time, whereas I have to be much more careful about what I eat. I lost some weight the past year, but have gained back about 10lbs this summer. Need the motivation to get back on track! Would love likeminded friends.

• bckwdsbby
    bckwdsbby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I have no friends on here yet so feel free to ad me!! I'm currently 160, just had a baby 6 weeks ago and was 180 before giving birth, I'm trying to get to 140, which is my post pregnancy weight!
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    I've sent you both requests :) I can't wait to start losing weight with you all. Go us! I better go do some work. Il check in in a few hours so hopeful we have a few more friends to add to our group. This is amazing x
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    adding you :) anyone else can feel free to add me as well. im 24! i on the other hand have a very picky boyfriend who says he wants to eat healthy and then brings home pizzas and crap... the struggle is real lol
  • farah_jay89
    farah_jay89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Im 25 and have gained alot of weight the past year due to various things my weight gain has really got me down and now ive decided to use the app to help me loose it and get back on track!! would love to have support from similar girls like yourselves feel free to add! Xxx
  • niajones95
    niajones95 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm twenty and I used to be the biggest friend but I have lost a lot of weight since going to Uni. I still need to lose a good fourteen or maybe twenty pounds to get to a good weight, hopefully before October! Feel free to add me :) I know how hard it is to have slimmer family members, my sister had like the perfect body growing up so it was hard for me to compete with her! UK size 10 (Just about!) US size 8 :)
  • KatieK1146
    KatieK1146 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 but have been trying to get to goal weight since I was 25 :) I log in everyday and could always use more supportive/ awesome lady friends too - please feel free to add me!
  • Rach156
    Rach156 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm 23 and would love some friends on here, I've been a member for ages and hopped back on a week ago after my dietician suggested, and this app has improved a lot! I haven't been this keen to lose weight in a while. I'm half way to my goal weight, have 15kgs to go but have plateaued. Ready to lose the last 15 and some support would be great :)