Looking for more female friends around a similar age to me.. I'm 25 :)

Options

Replies

• darlenelaurel
    darlenelaurel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    21 here! I'm definitely looking for some more people who understand the weight loss struggle haha. I'm currently at 226 with a height of 5'4. My sister is 110 so... yeah I'm the biggest of my group.
    I have PCOS which is what triggered most of my weight gain. That and college, anyway.
    I'm on mostly a veggie and meat plan.
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 feel free to add me :) love to motivate and support I also have an open diary!
  • aleciastark
    aleciastark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    adding you :) anyone else can feel free to add me as well. im 24! i on the other hand have a very picky boyfriend who says he wants to eat healthy and then brings home pizzas and crap... the struggle is real lol

My boyfriend does the same exact thing! It makes it so difficult.
  • SmoothiesVSCupcakes
    SmoothiesVSCupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 :)
  • 4katara276
    4katara276 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    26 here! Trying super hard to get into shape. I had a pretty bad back injury and I let myself put on almost fifty lbs after it. Let's support each other :)!
  • SpeedsterInTraining
    SpeedsterInTraining Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Erin I'm 22 and I'm the largest of all my friends, I'm looking to
    Lose about 50 pounds and get down to a size 8! I'm going to add you c:
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is, I wish I was the weight when I thought I was "fat" during my late teens, early 20s.

Oh my gosh, me too. Haha. I'm 30 as well. My 2 sisters and mom are all slim, I'm tired of always being the chubby sister. I've lost about 22 lb. so far but going for at least 25 more. Any of you ladies can feel free to add me. We've got this!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    I'm 27. Nowhere near a size 8 lol
  • cmt12345
    cmt12345 Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yes! I am 25 as well and hoping to get in badass shape. I did this 2 years ago and then stopped, so I definitely need some motivational buddies. :)
  • michaelatyler2012
    michaelatyler2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I would love to have a few friends to work with on MFP. I have been solid for the past 2 weeks and am down 5 pounds with 25 more to go.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I'm old.

• morganepp23
    morganepp23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 25 and would love some friends on here as well! I'm getting married next summer and would love to fit into any dress I want, not have my options limited by size which happened this weekend! It's embarrassing and frustrating. Have also always been the bigger of my friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • GabysitaMex
    GabysitaMex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 looking to lose 15 lbs and get healthy! :)
  • jorde001
    jorde001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd also like to meet new friends around this same age on here. I'm 28. I gained a lot of weight the past couple years and would love fitness girlfriends to keep me going! And I'd love to do the same for those who need motivation. Feel free to add me, littleowl101 and everyone else!! :)
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Tiffany! I'm 26 and I too struggled a long while with my weight and maintains a healthy life style. Starting April I kicked it up full notch!! I started at a size 9, the biggest I've been and since then I have gotten down to a size 3/5! Still got that booty haha! I could not have done it without the support! Changing the mindset on how I went about things also helped! I would love to come along side of you and anyone who would need/ want support! I think it's awesome to have a group of non judgmental women who empower you rather tear you down! You all are beautiful!!!
  • SBCF1990
    SBCF1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :) Hey Ladies. I'm also 25 and is from Canada. If anyone would like to add me they are more than welcomed to it. :)
  • sugarkiss6
    sugarkiss6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for a group of female friends to support each other.. Nothing against the men here

I'm 26 and a positive person. I'm only on day two but definitely in need of support girl power !
  • CristalSCarter
    CristalSCarter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I've struggled with my weight all my life up until when i started college online. Since then I've lost about 60 pounds and I'm still going. Even though it's been tough I'm mentally strong and i have a lot of will power. I don't have a problem being friends and keeping track of progress together if someone wants to reach out to me so I'll add you.
  • lisadryburgh7
    lisadryburgh7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 26 and have always been the overweight friend. Lost around 30lbs so far but would like to lose another 10lbs although I am really struggling to shift it! Motivation needed!
  • Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm blown away by the response on here, it's amazing. Look at how much we all have in common, from being the bigger friend in our group, to having size tiny family members, and having boyfriends that can eat anything and don't need to worry about weight gain. I also see a few people dealing with PCOS. We can all support each other. To be honest the age thing isn't a major thing. I mainly started this thread because I really believe in women supporting each other. I'd be lost without my female friends in reality so at least now I have a group on here too :)
    And please remember even if you dont lose anything one week, there is always the next. It's important that you don't give up, and the fact you are here says an awful lot. Keep thinking positive.. It really will help.