Looking for more female friends around a similar age to me.. I'm 25 :)

Options
Looking for a group of female friends to support each other.. Nothing against the men here

Replies

• Littleowl101
    Littleowl101 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why but it didn't post everything I wrote above but basically all my friends are size 8! Some female support on here would be awesome :)
  • BrittDiaz1995
    BrittDiaz1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 20 (close to the same age) and I am probably one of the biggest of all my friends. Ive always been a little heavier my whole life but I need to change.
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    Well I'm 20 (close to the same age) and I am probably one of the biggest of all my friends. Ive always been a little heavier my whole life but I need to change.

So you know how I feel then lol.. I'm the same. I'll send you a friend request and we can support each other.. If you ever need abit of motivation I'll be here :)
  • Jessibean73
    Jessibean73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you'd like ^.^ I'm 22 and have been in the same boat as you ladies, not to mention no one in my house makes any attempts at leading a healthy life. So having some girlfriends who are on the same path would be awesome!
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    You can add me as well if you'd like ^.^ I'm 22 and have been in the same boat as you ladies, not to mention no one in my house makes any attempts at leading a healthy life. So having some girlfriends who are on the same path would be awesome!

That's exactly the same as me.. It's worse.. I have 2 model sisters :( but hey we can do this.. Request sent :)
  • BrittDiaz1995
    BrittDiaz1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

That's exactly the same as me.. It's worse.. I have 2 model sisters :( but hey we can do this.. Request sent :)

Its hard. My whole family struggles with it but can't live like it anymore haha
  • JSDCrimson
    JSDCrimson Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    I'm 31, close-ish. . . But same boat. Big all my life, biggest of my friends, etc. Feel free to add me! I'm all for helping support fellow ladies.
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself, you've taken the first step.. It's all up from here. I just can't wait to show everyone that I can do this!
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    JSDCrimson wrote: »
    Hello there!
    I'm 31, close-ish. . . But same boat. Big all my life, biggest of my friends, etc. Feel free to add me! I'm all for helping support fellow ladies.

So glad that I'm not alone in this :)
    Request sent.. We can do this
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can also add me if you want. I'm not doing too good at keeping up daily lately :neutral: but I am 26yo and still trying to lose
  • aleciastark
    aleciastark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and am looking for friends and support as well! Seems I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Hoping to turn my life around before I graduate college May 2016.
  • airuhka2006
    airuhka2006 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and have always been the bigger girl in the group of my friends... Always have their size 2 bodies complaining that they need to lose weight while I am over here just trying to find clothes that fit me! Haha I am new to MFP and my boyfriend is willingly on board to lose weight himself... But I have pcos on top of being a woman so I also need girl friends that aren't dropping weight as quickly as men do :) feel free to add me, I am active on pinterest and I like exchanging new ideas!
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    schle009 wrote: »
    You can also add me if you want. I'm not doing too good at keeping up daily lately :neutral: but I am 26yo and still trying to lose

Request sent.. Don't put yourself down, your still here aren't you :wink:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    i'm 26 with hypothyroidism (per my general practitioner; going to see an endocrinologist next month).. following IIFYM and lifting heavy - feel free to add me :)
  • Littleowl101
    Options
    I'm 22 and am looking for friends and support as well! Seems I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Hoping to turn my life around before I graduate college May 2016.

Request sent :) not long to go before you graduate.. Go you!
  • TrishV2013
    TrishV2013 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    30 here and also in this "bigger than my friends" boat. Funny thing is, I wish I was the weight when I thought I was "fat" during my late teens, early 20s. I'd love to make new female friends on here as well. Please feel free to add me. I am working my butt off (literally) and making some good progress. Long way to go still though...
  • strangeling06
    strangeling06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Along the same lines. I'm 26 and pretty much the only person in my family that's overweight. My sister has probably never left a size 0 and my mom has been working hard to put on some weight. Any of you can feel free to add me, would love the support :smile:
  • aswarty
    aswarty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and also in the same boat! In fact, one of my closest friends thinks she's too skinny and wants to gain weight. Happy to help support anyone else in their journey :smiley:
  • shoshkabob
    shoshkabob Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and trying to get in shape for my 21-year-old sister's wedding, along with my mom. :) I got married a year and a half ago and have since gained a Newlywed 30... not fun.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am also the 'bigger' friend. I would love to have you on my friends list :)
    I am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on statuses and updates! If you are willing to do the same, please add me with a note about yourself. No I am not a coach or trying to sell anything.