Options
13»

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    It is illusory.

^^^ this.

and the orgasm thing. that's my kinda lovin'.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Thousands of miles can be between you but ya still hold out hope it will happen someday.

THIS.

Knowing you would do anything for that person, go to the ends of the earth for them.
    Getting those nervous butterflies before you see them and then you can't stop smiling like a fool when you're with them.
    When you care more about the other person's well being than your own.

Yep
  • MyzGina
    MyzGina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Over the years, I have seen the word "Love" thrown around very loosely. I would never be caught using that word unless I truly meant it but nowadays it seems to have loss its meaning. So my question to you is what does "Love" mean to you?

This is what comes to my mind when I think about "Love":

Love is not what we see in movies. True love is sacrifice. Love is thinking about others before you think about yourself. Love is selfless, not selfish. Love is when you lay down your life to another whether for your mother, father, brother, sister or your friend. Are you willing to lay down your life for them? Love is patient, Love is kind. It doesn't envy, it doesn't boast. It isn't easily angered, it isn't self-seeking. Love doesn't delight in evil. Love rejoice with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails, love is everlasting. Love is internal, it is not proud.

You pretty much summed it up!! I want to add loyalty to that.
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Love stinks. :sick: