Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm very good with vehicles. If i wasn't a computer technician i would honestly probably be a mechanic
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm can cook, sew, fold origami, do motor swaps on cars, I raced sport bikes (prior to back surgery), and used to street race wayyy back in the day. I'm a tom boy basically. And a certified craft beer snob. :wink:

(My screen name is the license plate of my bike)
  • your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    krazgrl wrote: »
    I'm can cook, sew, fold origami, do motor swaps on cars, I raced sport bikes (prior to back surgery), and used to street race wayyy back in the day. I'm a tom boy basically. And a certified craft beer snob.

<3
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use to drag race when I was a teenager at a drag strip
  • alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I <3 cats. I foster orphans so my office is usually full of kittens
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I actually have a face.
  • krazgrl
    krazgrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    I actually have a face.

:joy:
  • your_pal_crusher
    Options
    I am left-handed.
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    I actually have a face.

That's so brave of you to admit!
  • alphatoomega23
    Options
    I actually have a face.

Nothing says internet safety like no profile pic and the s/n 'scamd' lol
  • Scamd83
    Options
    I actually have a face.

That's so brave of you to admit!

Thank you, they say the first step to recovery is admitting to the problem.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    I actually have a face.

LOL!
  • Scamd83
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I actually have a face.

That's a reasonable observation, but worry not as samd are my initials but that name was taken so I added in the second letter of my first name so it would accept. And I'm notoriously camera shy, especially on a website full of photogenic people.

Edit: My doctors surgery has my initials purely as sad, which ironically makes me smile.
  • Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of birds and moths

I completely understand the fear of birds!!
  • alphatoomega23
    Options
    I actually have a face.

That's a reasonable observation, but worry not as samd are my initials but that name was taken so I added in the second letter of my first name so it would accept. And I'm notoriously camera shy, especially on a website full of photogenic people.

Edit: My doctors surgery has my initials purely as sad, which ironically makes me smile.

That would be my justification too if I was up to no good :) Although the initials of 'sad' is pretty funny. How could anyone on here not fall for your tricks with a sense of humor like that :)
  • Scamd83
    Options
    I actually have a face.

That would be my justification too if I was up to no good :) Although the initials of 'sad' is pretty funny. How could anyone on here not fall for your tricks with a sense of humor like that :)

Funny thing is I first noticed it when I went to see the doctor about depression and thought they were taking the p**s. Then I actually remembered what my full name was and realised my mistake.
  • bhouchen2014
    Options
    I actually have a face.

Funny thing is I first noticed it when I went to see the doctor about depression and thought they were taking the p**s. Then I actually remembered what my full name was and realised my mistake.

You are awesome!
  • your_pal_crusher
    Options
    I have an unreasonable fear of corn mazes.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    i hate celery more than i hate ISIL