Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options
    Became most popular person at a lesbian wedding reception that I crashed on vacation this summer!
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    WeekendWarriorTX Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Became most popular person at a lesbian wedding reception that I crashed on vacation this summer!

go on....
  • bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    Options

go on....

I got to dance with everyone. The bride's and their families and friends. It was like jump roping for 6 hours. Even the DJ asked if I wanted him to play any special requests. It was the time of mylife. I also went on a dolphin cruise and rocked out with the current miss America.
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    when my family immigrated from Germany they help found the town of Fredericksburg, TX

@WeekendWarriorTX do you know the Schlitterbahn? Best water park ever!!!! Lived in Austin and would go every weekend.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options
    nitroalley wrote: »
    when my family immigrated from Germany they help found the town of Fredericksburg, TX

@WeekendWarriorTX do you know the Schlitterbahn? Best water park ever!!!! Lived in Austin and would go every weekend.

Absolutely. Haven't been in a few years, but it is just as much fun as an adult as when I was a kid.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    *I was a professional clown at a Six Flags Park and at birthday parties in my early 20s

*l have been hospitalized 14 times for mental illness and have had ect (shock therapy).

• your_pal_crusher
    your_pal_crusher Posts: 4,437 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »
    *I was a professional clown at a Six Flags Park and at birthday parties in my early 20s

*l have been hospitalized 14 times for mental illness and have had ect (shock therapy).

I was a professional juggler/unicyclist for a small circus and at birthday parties in my early 20s.

we don't have the other part in common.
  • WeekendWarriorTX
    Options
    those two aren't directly related, are they?

apology in advance in my cavalier smart alecness is over the line
  • Shells918
    Options
    those two aren't directly related, are they?

apology in advance in my cavalier smart alecness is over the line

No not at all related.

I don't think I'd last a day here if I was offended by smart alecness
  • Shells918
    Options

I was a professional juggler/unicyclist for a small circus and at birthday parties in my early 20s.

I can only juggle a little bit but we had a few clowns that were Awesome.
    I bet The circus was interesting.

I'm glad we don't have the other part in common.
  • your_pal_crusher
    Options

I can only juggle a little bit but we had a few clowns that were Awesome.
    I bet The circus was interesting.

I'm glad we don't have the other part in common.

Me too!
    {hug}
    Sorry, pal.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I am left-handed.

Lefty high-five!

As I already added on my profile, I had to learn how to play the sitar right-handed. And then had to sing in Hindi during performances.

• VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I find the singing in Hindi more impressive than the left hand thing to be honest... :D
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    I don't think it should be impressive anyway, it's just an annoyance. When I first got Guitar Hero, I even assumed, "Well then, I'm sure they didn't bother making this compatible for left-handers, so might as well start learning to play this plastic guitar right-handed too." Then I found out after that that wasn't necessary. :lol:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I suffer from PTSD and get severe Panic Attacks in large crowds.
    I cannot sit anywhere in a restaurant where someone might walk behind me. :(
  • NoLimitJay
    NoLimitJay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I cook, clean, do laundry and write poetry....
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    I was a Typhoon Chaser (same a Hurricane Hunter in the US) with the US Air Force...meaning I flew into fully developed Typhoons in the Western Pacific Ocean, as well as doing "cloud seeding" over the Ho Chi Minh Trail to make it rain, trying to flood out the supply line from North Vietnam to South Vietnam.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I can only snap my fingers with my left hand...although I do everything else right-handed.

When I am alone in a long hallway I cannot resist the urge to do front walkovers.

It drives me insane if I am in a class at the gym and the instructor has us do fewer reps on one side than the other. I always have to even things out later.

I find ketchup disgusting on its own, but will eat it mixed with horseradish for cocktail sauce, or mayo for Russian dressing. Similarly, I hate mayonnaise, but will (as I mentioned) eat it mixed with ketchup or with pickle relish to make tartar sauce. And of course I won't eat relish on its own either.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    another Lefty here. ^___^
  • your_pal_crusher
    Options
    I didn't start playing hockey until I was 30.