Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    I have a baby girl who was stillborn.

Awe, I am so sorry. I too know this pain and it is a tough one to carry!
  • ParkingPeddler
    ParkingPeddler Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way what happens when you play with matches in your dad's barn (I was 6).
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    alypri wrote: »

It is, but you learn to live with it :* I'm sorry for your loss Aly :*:*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My inbox would be full on TMI Tuesday if you really knew what secrets I held.

You are such a damn tease ..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited June 2016
    Options

It is, but you learn to live with it :* I'm sorry for your loss Aly :*:*

Thank you, I am here if you ever need an ear! :* You do learn to deal with it but there is forever a hole there!
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease and it scares me. I haven't had a full nights sleep since.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    And that was 6 months ago
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I remember weird *kitten*, like my neighbor's telephone numbers from 35 years ago.

Omg me too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I remember weird *kitten*, like my neighbor's telephone numbers from 35 years ago.

LOL me too.. I can remember numbers like crazy. And have a weird thing about analyzing license plates but can't remember most names to save my life!
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and never been on a date! *hides*
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and never been on a date! *hides*

Be a man! Go ask someone out on a date. And why hide? That's your problem.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I swear I have "I <3 weirdos" tattooed on my forehead. I have patients that come to visit me often under the pretense that they need something done for them. They never need anything. Today one comes in and he flirts with me for a minute then tells me all his way too personal info. I got to hear about his recent hospital stay and his agonizing ordeal with passing 2 kidney stones. Keep in mind I work for eye doctors. Wrong end buddy! I had to bite my tongue and not say come back and talk to me after you pass 3 kids through there... Never are these guys that come visit me hot or dealing with a full deck.... Sigh. Such is my life.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I swear I have "I <3 weirdos" tattooed on my forehead. I have patients that come to visit me often under the pretense that they need something done for them. They never need anything. Today one comes in and he flirts with me for a minute then tells me all his way too personal info. I got to hear about his recent hospital stay and his agonizing ordeal with passing 2 kidney stones. Keep in mind I work for eye doctors. Wrong end buddy! I had to bite my tongue and not say come back and talk to me after you pass 3 kids through there... Never are these guys that come visit me hot or dealing with a full deck.... Sigh. Such is my life.

Ahhh I need new glasses, Ima visit an do just this but worse lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. You will never beat the guy that asked me to remove his necklace for him. It was not a necklace, it was a bike chain! So embedded, gross, dirty and tight that skin came off with it as I took it off. I walked away silently gagging and threw up in the bathroom.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. You will never beat the guy that asked me to remove his necklace for him. It was not a necklace, it was a bike chain! So embedded, gross, dirty and tight that skin came off with it as I took it off. I walked away silently gagging and threw up in the bathroom.

Challenge accepted Aly !!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Challenge accepted Aly !!

Oh shiznit.. right now I am glad you don't live closer to me!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I've grown up taking care of other people.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'm actually super shy and scared of everything. Only reason I push myself is that i don't wanna go through life never doing what I always wanted to do. So instead of just existing I try to live.
    I've grown up taking care of other people.

I knew that! now you're just cheating @Hey_Its_That_One_Guy ;) lol

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I really like decorating cookies and will sometimes make a batch just so I can decorate them