Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I almost failed my senior year for skipping too many days....my mom faked me a dr excuse from the hospital she worked at to keep me from failing......
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I tap my feet to the lines on the road and I always have to end on an even amount.

???? Do you drive really slow?
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I can braid hair.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I am pulling a prank on one of my coworkers right now....told him I would buy him lunch if he would go pick it up. When lunch time rolls around, i'm just gonna go heat up my soup instead :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I tap my feet to the lines on the road and I always have to end on an even amount.

???? Do you drive really slow?

Nope, it's surprisingly easy enough to it....although I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it's a bad habit.

I do this too! It is so annoying but I can't help it. I also memorize license plates in front of me, coming up with weird combinations to remember them. I forget it when I move onto the next one though.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I almost failed my senior year for skipping too many days....my mom faked me a dr excuse from the hospital she worked at to keep me from failing......

Me too! But I didn't get a doctor's note...just had to do extra work for a class that I needed!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I was bald until I was 3
  • KellyB_TX
    KellyB_TX Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I can gut a dove better than you!
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im cheap ill rather spend money on somebody else (gf, mom, dad) then on me. i love food and i cant wait to start doing food challenges to see how much i can eat.
  • KellyB_TX
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!
  • amwoods72
    amwoods72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am addicted/obsessed with Disney. I rival the average 5/6 year old when it comes to the happiest place on earth LOL!! I have had people say I need an intervention. Yep, it's that bad. As a matter of fact, this weight loss journey began because we are planning a trip sometime next summer and I want to look cute in pics with Mickey <3
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!

I'm shooting for 45-50!
  • KellyB_TX
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!

I'm shooting for 45-50!

I blame the food in TX! Sooo yummy!
  • stacylyle13
    stacylyle13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with rockstars
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... what is surprising about me? Well, from what others tells me, my appearance doesn't match my personality. I was a cheerleader and contemporary and hip hop dancer for about 17 years.... then one day just up and swore into the Army. I use to also be a correctional officer. Most people get shocked by that I guess.
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If I could eat fast food everyday for the rest of my life I would.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Use to work in a Daycare
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot more normal than people assume I am. I'm religious and have a lot of kids, but I also drink and swear, and I don't own a single denim jumper. ;)