What is Something about you that would surprise the rest of us???

Options

Replies

• MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I almost failed my senior year for skipping too many days....my mom faked me a dr excuse from the hospital she worked at to keep me from failing......
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I tap my feet to the lines on the road and I always have to end on an even amount.

???? Do you drive really slow?
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I can braid hair.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    Options
    I am pulling a prank on one of my coworkers right now....told him I would buy him lunch if he would go pick it up. When lunch time rolls around, i'm just gonna go heat up my soup instead :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I tap my feet to the lines on the road and I always have to end on an even amount.

???? Do you drive really slow?

Nope, it's surprisingly easy enough to it....although I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, it's a bad habit.

I do this too! It is so annoying but I can't help it. I also memorize license plates in front of me, coming up with weird combinations to remember them. I forget it when I move onto the next one though.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I almost failed my senior year for skipping too many days....my mom faked me a dr excuse from the hospital she worked at to keep me from failing......

Me too! But I didn't get a doctor's note...just had to do extra work for a class that I needed!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I was bald until I was 3
  • KellyB_TX
    KellyB_TX Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I can gut a dove better than you!
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im cheap ill rather spend money on somebody else (gf, mom, dad) then on me. i love food and i cant wait to start doing food challenges to see how much i can eat.
  • KellyB_TX
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!
  • amwoods72
    amwoods72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am addicted/obsessed with Disney. I rival the average 5/6 year old when it comes to the happiest place on earth LOL!! I have had people say I need an intervention. Yep, it's that bad. As a matter of fact, this weight loss journey began because we are planning a trip sometime next summer and I want to look cute in pics with Mickey <3
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!

I'm shooting for 45-50!
  • KellyB_TX
    Options
    I need to lose 46lbs!

I'm shooting for 45-50!

I blame the food in TX! Sooo yummy!
  • stacylyle13
    stacylyle13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm friends with rockstars
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... what is surprising about me? Well, from what others tells me, my appearance doesn't match my personality. I was a cheerleader and contemporary and hip hop dancer for about 17 years.... then one day just up and swore into the Army. I use to also be a correctional officer. Most people get shocked by that I guess.
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    If I could eat fast food everyday for the rest of my life I would.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Use to work in a Daycare
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot more normal than people assume I am. I'm religious and have a lot of kids, but I also drink and swear, and I don't own a single denim jumper. ;)