I love weightlifting ❤ -54lbs -70inches ❤ all motivation welcomed!!

Options

Replies

• Amandakm1985
    Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Happymom83 wrote: »
    Awesome job!

Thank you! Btw I love your tattoos. Or what I can see of them :)
  • lumaraha
    lumaraha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great results! I started weight lifting about 3 weeks ago. I'm eating at a macro ratio of about 33% each of protein, carb and fat. I haven't seen a lot come off of the scale yet. Hopefully, in losing fat and building muscle. Your transformation inspired me that I am on the right track!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    W
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you rock!!! Congrats on your journey
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Thank you!!! Add me we can motivate each other
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    That's amazing and inspiring! I started lifting about two months ago, and it's my new favorite thing! I already see changes, and your post gets me even more excited to see myself a year from now! If you're looking for friends, I'm pretty active on here. You look great! Keep it up!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • larsivydody
    larsivydody Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, how tall are you?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Way to get it!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    you look amazing, how tall are you?

I'm 5'3
  • Miss_Cherry_on_top
    Miss_Cherry_on_top Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    freaking amazeballs... I'm hoping that my results will be as good as yours, WOW <3
  • KiairaKay
    KiairaKay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! Weightlifting is fun, I love incorporating it in my regime as well. It makes a big difference on how your body looks after losing weight.
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect post to show other women that just because you lift HEAVY, it doesn't mean you're going to turn into one of those musclehead freaks! So many women are afraid of this, but weightlifting is what does the sculpting! You look great :)
  • Becca211H
    Becca211H Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your legs are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    craigheon wrote: »
    This is the perfect post to show other women that just because you lift HEAVY, it doesn't mean you're going to turn into one of those musclehead freaks! So many women are afraid of this, but weightlifting is what does the sculpting! You look great :)

Thank you!! That's what I try and tell other women too. All women should be lifting weights in my opinion lol
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think this is what I need to do, I need to do some investigating online of what all I need. We live out in the country and going to a gym isn't really convenient, so is there a certain type of machine you could use like an all in one type of thing? What would you suggest for a beginner lifter to start with.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look amazing by the way, whatever you are doing, it's working, keep up the good work.
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    If you look up hiit workouts those are amazing.once you get the hang out of you can easily put together your own routine. As far as a machine I'm not sure. I bought a squat rack that doubles as an ·Incline bench and regular bench press than have to buy the weights and Olympic bar but in my opinion it's worth the money because you get a far better workout from using free weights rather than a.machine. I also have a 215lb tractor tire that I use for workouts :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!