I love weightlifting ❤ -54lbs -70inches ❤ all motivation welcomed!!

Options
13»

Replies

• muggle_mom
    muggle_mom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look utterly amazing! I am so impressed! Thanks for sharing your success.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Amandakm1985
    Amandakm1985 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you drop the weight first and then start heavy weight training? or do both while following a caloric deficit? Again, you look great!
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    skeo wrote: »
    Great job! Did you drop the weight first and then start heavy weight training? or do both while following a caloric deficit? Again, you look great!

I started weightlifting 2-3 months into my fitness venture. I've been consistently lifting now for 15 or so months. My diet is kept simple I don't always count calories I just choose healthier options and portion control with lots of water.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats!
  • Emj30135
    Emj30135 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I really want to start lifting. I have lost 32 lbs so far and I have 35 more lbs I would like to lose. If you have time, could you please message me and tell me how to start lifting and whatnot actually is and includes. I am not sure what to do or where to start but I am willing to join a gym since they have all equipment. I only have 5 lb weights haha! Thank you so much! And you look great! Your legs look awesome!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    That's how it's done. Congratulations. :)
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Emj30135 wrote: »
    I really want to start lifting. I have lost 32 lbs so far and I have 35 more lbs I would like to lose. If you have time, could you please message me and tell me how to start lifting and whatnot actually is and includes. I am not sure what to do or where to start but I am willing to join a gym since they have all equipment. I only have 5 lb weights haha! Thank you so much! And you look great! Your legs look awesome!

I sent you a message :)
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    Care76 wrote: »
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats!

Thank you :)
  • Amandakm1985
    Options
    slideaway1 wrote: »
    That's how it's done. Congratulations. :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!