Reaching my goal

Options
This may sound bizarre but is anyone else worried about meeting their goal? I'm so focused on eating the right amount and watching the scales/measurements for down that I'm almost worried about what happens when I reach where I wanna be?

This probably sounds ridiculous but does anyone else have this worry?

Replies

• BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nah :) Once I get to goal, I get to maintain. Still weighing and measuring and logging for ever and ever and ever, ad infinitum ;)
  • HealthierAnn
    HealthierAnn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    amyr271 wrote: »
    This may sound bizarre but is anyone else worried about meeting their goal? I'm so focused on eating the right amount and watching the scales/measurements for down that I'm almost worried about what happens when I reach where I wanna be?

This probably sounds ridiculous but does anyone else have this worry?

I worry about it. Mostly if I can maintain my loss.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. Not as much as I used to worry. I have this whole plan about how it's going to work, but also know it might not work out the way I think it will, so I have back-up plans.

One day, I will just live my life and not have to worry about my body. That will be my personal success.

I've never done that as an adult or even a teen, so it's all new to me. I'll get there, though. :)
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Learning to log my food intake has felt like the secret weapon i've always needed. This time I feel ready to take on maintenance with guns a blazin'.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    That'd be like worrying when I was a kid that Christmas came too soon.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,860 Member
    Options
    Reaching my goal doesn't worry me because I've reached it. My first goal, that is. Also, I've been this weight before, it's nothing new.

Now that I've reached this goal, I have reassessed and have decided to try for lower.

That said, I would like to maintain a while, and I do foresee that could be a little tricky ... getting the balance just right.