Options
12346»

Replies

• bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    bbontheb wrote: »
    Would love to see pics of various weights of people at 5'2 height if anyone cares to share :)

These are fairly similar dresses. (The full length obviously does elongate my whole body. And I've also been practicing how to pose! Haha.) But this is a difference of (only?) 5 lbs. I started focusing on strength training and eating better in January.

yyb2tesi5h9d.jpg

Wow. both look incredible but I actually see the difference. It's not as in "weight" but different shape? Beautiful pics and I LOVE that long dress. And I hate dresses normally...that's gorgeous!
  • _Miyuki
    _Miyuki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and I think a good weight for me personally based on my body composition and genetics would probably be somewhere around 100-105lbs. I've been as little as 108lbs but carried a moderate amount of fat around my back, stomach and thighs. I'm just very short and I have short legs.
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    here it is :)

OMG I love how you did that progress pic collage (not sure what you call them). You must want to look at that often to see how far you have become. You look fantastic and happy!
    Thank you!

• BrunettexBarbie
    BrunettexBarbie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    here it is :)

Wow that's amazing!!
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    Would love to see pics of various weights of people at 5'2 height if anyone cares to share :)

These are fairly similar dresses. (The full length obviously does elongate my whole body. And I've also been practicing how to pose! Haha.) But this is a difference of (only?) 5 lbs. I started focusing on strength training and eating better in January.

yyb2tesi5h9d.jpg

Stunning!!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,152 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 149.4. SW was 248. My first goal is 136, so those stupid BMI charts will call me "normal." I'd *like* to go to 124, so I can say I've lost half my body weight, but will be realistic and see if that's possible. Maybe somewhere in between, enough wiggle room under 136 so I stay "normal"
  • CurvesCreations22
    CurvesCreations22 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    wwdchpsfgk7v.jpeg
    I am now 149 and was 151 in the after picture. I am go focusing on 6 small high protein meals and strength training. Body fat down by 7%. Goal is to lose another 10-15 lbs and drop another 7% in body fat. Muscle looks better then skinny and I want a butt.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" I was at 137 a year ago and 122 now. I've lost a lot of fat and have been lifting heavy for a year. I'd like to hit 120 for my first goal but I'm more focused on fat loss. I'm going to go for a Bodpod scan when I hit 120 to see where I actually am. Scale says 22%
  • RVGirl10
    RVGirl10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2-3/4" (that 3/4 of an inch has always been significant to me-ha) and am shooting for 135. I'm comfortable with how I look and feel there. I can also maintain that weight. Below that is always a struggle. I get frustrated, give up and gain, gain, gain.

Hopefully 135 is a reasonable goal that I can hang on to.
  • hufflepie
    hufflepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half and started out at 191 in August of 2014, and I'm now 154. My first milestone weight I've been aiming for is 150, mostly because it seemed more attainable than going straight for 120-130. Now that I'm almost there, and after more research, I'm going to start focusing more on body fat % rather than weight. I'm probably about 28% right now, I'd like to be down around 18-20%.
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    5' 2.5" - my goal is 125-130. I always look 10-20 lbs lighter than I actually am, I am very comfortable in my skin at 130, and by 130 people will start cautioning me about losing too much weight. (Obvioiusly, I've been through this before.)
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    As an adult (im 43 now) the lowest I have gotten to is 125 lbs (57 kg) I look really good at 57 kg! Lean and defined! (except for my tummy area) I still had a bit of tummy fat I wanted to lose, and tighten up a bit of loose skin.

I stopped when I got to 57. This time I'll just keep going because I'm curious to see what scale number I can get to. I was 27 % body fat at 58 kg and I'd like to lose some more fat % maybe get somewhere between 20-25 % body fat. I'll play it by ear and see how I look when I get to 57. I'm eating at a 10-20% defecit currently. Another 2-3 months and I'll get to 57.

I think the last couple of times I pushed too hard and when I got to 57 I burnt myself out and couldn't continue. This time I'm treating it more like a marathon not a sprint. There is no hurry. If I feel I need a breather I'll eat at a smaller defecit for a while. I don't mind losing in stages. Even if I were to get to 57 in a couple of months time. I could always work hard to maintain that number during my winter and then in spring (September) when my offseason starts I could try to lose some more.

When I do reach a fat % I'm happy with I plan to recomp at a 0-10 % defecit for a while and every now and then have a couple of weeks eating at maintenance so my body doesn't forget the amount it should be eating.

Edited to say I started in April 2010 and lost 33 kg over 2 and a half years. The past 2 winters I regained 9 kg so I'm looking for stability and want to maintain this winter and forever!
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well I want to be 120. Im 164 right now, so I've got 44 pounds to lose.
  • LuanneScott1971
    LuanneScott1971 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my starting weight was 160. I've kept it under 130 for about 4 years now. I'll be 45 this year and I'm not real active, so my goal weight is 120.
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my starting weight was 130 something. I remember being 135 in May of 2015. I think it was 130 when I decided to finally lose weight.

I had a baby in August 2014. My highest pregnancy weight was 155. Pre-pregnancy I was 116. So needless to say I needed to lose some baby weight.

I started tracking in mid October and started exercising in late October ...because eating 1200 calories just sucks.

So now I'm down to 113lbs. I want to lose a little more. My goal is to be under 110lbs before switching to maintenence.

I look best around 115lbs but I know I'll gain back 5lbs in water weight when I switch to maintenence (from glycogen storage). So I'm planning to overshoot my goal slighty.

Then I'm going to start recomposition.
  • Numberwang22
    Numberwang22 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was about 72kg but aiming for 57kg in 2016, 5 to go!! I think that's 125lbs in old money ;)
  • BrunettexBarbie
    Options
    30 years old, mother, Height 5ft 2inchestcrjo5m8wh32.jpeg

Starting weight 130lbs Update new weight is now 108 and lost 22lb all together.
    Like my weight as is, but do want to tone up.

Managed to keep weight off over Christmas as well. I set my weight loss goal to .5lbs which is 1380 cals per day. I couldn't go any lower I would be starving.