Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Share your favorite gym fail

Options
13»

Replies

• Mfp_chris
    Mfp_chris Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Talking while putting plates onto the flat bench and adding 10 kg to my 1rm
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    qjp7coe6tw4j.gif
  • chrissyharrison2015
    Options
    After a good work out I had a quick shower and was changing into my swimming costume for a post work out hydrotherapy session. I clearly hadn't dried myself properly after the shower though - and was struggling to get my costume on...... I had got to the point where my butt cheeks were neatly framed by the cut out back of my swimsuit and I could go no further.
    I can only apologise to any gym users who saw me semi naked - with a beautifully framed butt bouncing up and down in the changing room. Enough to put even the hardiest gym goer off!
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    falling *kitten* over tit off the treadmill.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    First time doing the strong lift 5*5 squats, 40KG barbell behind my neck. Confident, killing it... Finished my sets... Could not lift it back off again LOL total humiliation! I had to get help.....
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    picking the bottom locker to store my stuff, sitting down to get my stuff as i get up a pair of OLD balls in my face...scarred, and never wanted to go back to the gym lol....
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    One time I was on the stationary bike and let one rip. I guess the gas mixed with all my butt sweat because the smell lingered for like half an hour! The only reason I risked the embarassment was because there was an old guy on the bike next to me so I figured people would think he was the one who couldn't control his bladder lol.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I was fortunate enough to have access to a great gym for military instructors. I was alone with my music playing over the loud speakers..until a huge group of students walked in. Took their shirts off and started wrestling on the mats. My next song played and happened to be Say Anythings " I Can Get Sexual Too." I filled that room with awkwardness like it was my job.
  • firead
    firead Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My first day at my old gym, my workout started with a treadmill workout. Stepping off the treadmill at the end, I tripped over the end of it and went straight into my knee on the concrete floor. It hurt like a SOB and was so embarrassing.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    This happened a few years back but at this gym in Arizona (Florence/Anthem where a friend of mine bought a house), they have a private gym within the community that's equipped with brand new everything. Anyway, it's got nothing to do with all of that, because this incident occurred in the restroom. I was pi$$ing and some guy stood about 1-2 urinals next to me and all of a sudden said "Hey heyyyyy! What're you up to?" I looked at him, perplexed, but I didn't want to be rude so I was like, "Sup man. Nothin' really. Just pi$$ing. You?" Guy looked at me weird and zipped his pants up real quick, turned around, washed his hand, and walked out fast. Then I suddenly realized that this dude had a BlueTooth earbud on and was probably talking to his wife the entire time.

Crazy thing is, I had to play basketball against his team and I think he was some sort of homophobe (I'm not gay but he probably thought I was some homosexual pervert) so I basically asked for the ball down low during defensive switches and murdered that team. Guy didn't wanna touch me/guard me at all.

Felt like Michael Jordan that day. LOL!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have VERY long hair which I keep in a ponytail braid while working out. While doing the ab machine my head got a jerk from my hair getting caught in the machine. Doh!