What's your demon?

Options

Replies

• Tattx
    Tattx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The internet...I play games and eat. Working on changing that habit :ohwell:
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Lack of motivation
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My personal hell is the grocery store. Filled with isle after isle of all the things I can no longer eat...in any amount. My personal demon? Chocolate. I know that is so predictable but guess what...I am a junkie for that sh_t! Don't think this actually helped me release it's hold over me. I just have to stay completely away from it. Sadly. We used to be good chums!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ice cream .
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Wine- I wish I could drink just one glass but this leads to 2-4 and then a binge!!! I am re-committing to being honest with myself on MFP and getting the 3 lbs I gained off!!!

OMG this is completely ME! but in my case I gained back 5 from wine/binge. At my age you would think I would know better but I'm back at it again
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anything involving the words "snack mix".
  • Tattx
    Tattx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake -or- Key Lime Pie

Frozen Chocolate-dipped Key Lime Pie on a stick = sell my soul

ETA: Oh and Oreos /w ice cold milk

Have you tried key lime pie Greek yogurt? I think it taste like key lime pie without the crust :love:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Sugar.... Especially chocolate :(

Chocolate isn't a demon. Chocolate is your best friend. Eat chocolate every day, just keep to a sensible limit.
  • annsanslim
    Options
    boredom............ and then any type of bread product
  • annsanslim
    Options
    I totally get that!!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Smoking
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    women:)
  • terricol
    terricol Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Calories, as can't find a calorie i don't like lol

but if i had to pick then it would be chocolate, biscuits, cakes and crisps
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I just got back into ice cream and since I have brain damage from an accident a few years back, I had a hard time not eating the whole container, so I just would--even if I took only some, my brain would KNOW there was more in the house and go eat it. I was so excited yesterday to figure out I can fool my brain by putting ice cream in an old-fashioned cone and then my brain thinks "I finished that job of eating the whole ice cream cone thing so now I am done. Good job done!" and doesn't go back for more. That is superexciting to me.
  • alladream
    Options
    I put my computer up on a nice box on my desk and stand in front of it, so even if I am on it for hours a day (which I am), I still get a tiny bit more muscle toning than I would if I just plopped myself down on a chair in front of it. I was so pleased to actually feel more core muscle tone coming back since i did this, and then i can dance around a little bit while doing my computer thing. I figure every scrap helps!
  • alladream
    Options
    At the very least does it help to put water or ice in there to dilute what you guys wind up drinking...? Maybe it would help with overall volume and the dehydration that goes with it.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Lays potato chips and cheese. Any kind of cheese, but especially a nice sharp cheddar :love:
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Late nights
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    JACK DANIELS
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves a combination of very sweet and very salty food, so for example I'll eat chocolate covered peanuts, then crave something very salty, eat chips, then crave something very sweet, eat chocolate peanuts etc.. it never stops until the bags are empty so I don't buy those things very often anymore :)