Options
michelleestt
michelleestt Posts: 10 Member
yes I eat like a caveman.

Replies

• mommacag
    mommacag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is one I made yesterday from the paleo website but it's a juice. So if you have a juicer....
    1/2 beet
    1carrot
    1/4 head of red cabbage
    1 green apple
    1 lemon
    1" ginger root
    2 stalks of celery

I give it a 4 1/2 stars out of 5
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Check out the Paleo/Primal group. I'm sure you'll find lots.
  • msvdz
    msvdz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Paleo leap is a great website. Made the sweet potato salad. Stores in fridge for days.
  • LAC73167
    LAC73167 Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm partially Paleo ha ha - but last night I had 2 cups of organic baby spinach with lemon juice and 8 ounces of sockeye salmon grilled and 2 hard-boiled eggs. it was very yummy I have to say and very easy to throw together on a work night!
    Feel free to add me as a friend - love to swap recipes

3t2t0qhvs92x.jpg
  • TracyMyers202
    TracyMyers202 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just starting the Paleo 30 day challenge. Today is day one. I've been on MFP for 50 days and I am seeing progress for the first time. But is still know I can do better. Hence the Paleo challenge. I also love flavor, and the recipes so far have been packed with flavor. I could use some friends who are paleo to help changing how I cook is the main challenge. I already purchased most of the food I need for the first week. Help please.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Oxymoron
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Just starting the Paleo 30 day challenge. Today is day one. I've been on MFP for 50 days and I am seeing progress for the first time. But is still know I can do better. Hence the Paleo challenge. I also love flavor, and the recipes so far have been packed with flavor. I could use some friends who are paleo to help changing how I cook is the main challenge. I already purchased most of the food I need for the first week. Help please.

All you need is Calories in/calories out, make sure you are in a deficit. Weigh all solid foods and measure only liquids only and exercise.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    All,

Lets keep on topic. We don' t need to turn this into another debate on the definition and semantics of Paleo.

OP, I would recommend looking into the Paleo/Primal group
  • smallfries78
    smallfries78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have an awesome recipe for almond butter-based Paleo bread with coconut flour. Almond flour can be very expensive. Found several jars of almond butter at a discount at my local grocery store and made several loaves of Paleo bread. It's pretty good! The bread is denser than your regular white or wheat, and is excellent with some butter on top.