Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    ^^^that is fantastic..awesome family pic
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    xb2421q22kp6.jpeg
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    call me shallow...but I just returned from getting a little something from Lululemon :)
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Watching "Big Cats" on TV, :smile:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    call me shallow...but I just returned from getting a little something from Lululemon :)

Lululemon always makes me smile. Whatcha get
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just looking at @synchkat s profile pic
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Just some of my amazing friends on here!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Just looking at @synchkat s profile pic

You're so silly.

The boy running along with a friend and getting excited when they came across ice they could stomp on and break
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    l40vxi7sv6mb.png

This ^^^^^
    Sooo often I feel like the cat in the middle with the devil on one shoulder, and an angel on the other shoulder lololol
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I wake up smiling
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I walked another two miles tonight on the treadmill!!!! That may not seem like much to some but for me and my knees it's a great thing!! I put in enough calorie burning today that it was more than I took in!!! That hardly ever happens!!!!! Yay me!!!!!
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    angiedwill wrote: »
    I walked another two miles tonight on the treadmill!!!! That may not seem like much to some but for me and my knees it's a great thing!! I put in enough calorie burning today that it was more than I took in!!! That hardly ever happens!!!!! Yay me!!!!!

Outstanding! Keep it coming beautiful!
  • angiedwill
    Options
    angiedwill wrote: »

Outstanding! Keep it coming beautiful!

Thank you!!! I'm feeling pretty good!! Tomorrow is my weigh in day (since I forgot this morning lol) with any luck I'll be down a little and on my to lookin good!!!
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Snow

Awwww lucky!! I want some!!

It's more like ice but if I squint, it looks like snow!

Same! Wanna build an ice man with me
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    So far, made some killer espresso this morning, cleaned and descaled the machine, busted through collected stacks of schools work, mail, recipeits and papaers to get my kitchen counter space back, and clean all the holiday dishes and said newly found again kitchen counter space. On to the office to clean and purge!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

Losing another half pound !!!!
    idzw3sz98og7.jpg

• angiedwill
    Options
    Weighing in and finding out I only gained 0.8lb!!! Lol it's the little things that get me lol