Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• squat_run_repeat
    squat_run_repeat Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    @squat_run_repeat She makes me smile everyday.❤
    You make me smile :*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Realizing that something was obviously being plotted that I was unaware of and the fact knowing this has lifted a huge weight off me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    @handyrunner and his voice of reason
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    The force is strong with me!
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Hearing from my doctor that I have officially met all of my medical goals with my weight loss and am no longer at a higher risk of health problems because of me weight! The nurses all clapped for me as I left. I may have cried happy tears

Fantastic News !!
    This made me smile :)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
  • Tigg_er
    Options
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    A couple of cool ladies in here. Always welcoming no matter how long I'm away!!!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Friend's lunchtime workout. Very happy. Proud. And the oldest is asking for sci-fi books. Of course!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Hearing from my doctor that I have officially met all of my medical goals with my weight loss and am no longer at a higher risk of health problems because of me weight! The nurses all clapped for me as I left. I may have cried happy tears

Fantastic News !!
    This made me smile :)

Thanks :) I was really happy to hear it too!! Glad my good news could make you smile too!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    You always make me smile :)
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Aww right back at you @Tigg_er
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Homemade Summer Sausage !
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    One of my best friend's daughters hugging me several times today. Telling me how much she loves me and thanked me for all the work I am doing to make her life saving double lung transplant fundraiser happen and is finally taking place this weekend. There were also lots and lots of tears. She has been like one of my own the last 18 years. <3
  • synchkat
    Options
    One of my best friend's daughters hugging me several times today. Telling me how much she loves me and thanked me for all the work I am doing to make her life saving double lung transplant fundraiser happen and is finally taking place this weekend. There were also lots and lots of tears. She has been like one of my own the last 18 years. <3

So wonderful and just like that all the long days and hard work are forgotten. You are doing a wonderful thing I hope she finds some lungs.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

So wonderful and just like that all the long days and hard work are forgotten. You are doing a wonderful thing I hope she finds some lungs.

Thank you, me too.
  • synchkat
    Options
    When the man I was helping at skating today turned to me and told me I'm s genius for fixing his dances. We might be able to get a pass people I'm excited. :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Excellent!! I can relate to that.
  • synchkat
    Options
    And my mom actually being happy and hopefully today for the first time since I don't know when

Also a friend telling me they'll be there for me to vent when I and overwhelmed in a few months