Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    There is only one problem here. Please flag everyone of the sick mans abusive posts so we can have him kicked off this site.
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There is only one problem here. Please flag everyone of the sick mans abusive posts so we can have him kicked off this site.

I don't plan on reading through all the back posts to see what you mean by 'abusive posts' - I'm sure he said something that you found offensive, but are the personal attacks really necessary because someone's sense of humor vastly differs from yours?

Not that I know either of you well - I've just read posts from both of you on this site in various threads - you both seem to be active members of the community and support people. You both have different personalities and different senses of humor. Is that really cause to try to remove someone from the site?
  • Sparky_1113
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »

I don't plan on reading through all the back posts to see what you mean by 'abusive posts' - I'm sure he said something that you found offensive, but are the personal attacks really necessary because someone's sense of humor vastly differs from yours?

Not that I know either of you well - I've just read posts from both of you on this site in various threads - you both seem to be active members of the community and support people. You both have different personalities and different senses of humor. Is that really cause to try to remove someone from the site?

You find this a sense of humour??
    Good hair day!!!

Good hair day for you made me smile!!!

Youre gross. Shes 12 pedo

He says this to every guy on this site, as well he insults the women at the same rate. If you dont plan to read his posts then you should not have posted your opinion.
    His profiles says he is here solely to find his mate.. thats not what this site is for. It is here for support of members by other members, this sick man does not fit that profile.
    Peace out!

• gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not this thread after all the hate
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    @Maximus just made me smile ^^^

Me too! :)

And for those on the east coast... It's quitting time. :)
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
  • jessie51moore
    jessie51moore Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hearing my child on the way is just as healthy as my last one is
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I got the raise I asked for
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    wlewmo2eb1dj.jpg

My dog using his tail as a pillow :)
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    My 6 yr old trying to convince me to eat the booger jelly bean... this girl should be a lawyer when she grows up lol
  • Jessyd76
    Options
    The puppy pictures on here while I cuddle with mine. :)
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My friend @PewterSky making me feel special :3
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Good morning messages from a special person <3
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Good hair day!!!

Good hair day for you made me smile!!!

Youre gross. Shes 12 pedo

@christianlee100
    Your Profile says your here looking for a soulmate.. God help us all if you ever find someone who actually likes you and the disgusting things that come out of your mind. I cannot believe you have enough balls to write such horrible things down. All this talk about pedophiles is quite disturbing and brings to mind the old saying "takes one to know one" Your poor spelling and grammar make me feel somewhat sad for you. If you really are searching for your soulmate please leave this site and go to a dating site where maybe you will find what you are looking for. There is nothing here for you and not one person here, far as I can tell likes you.

SWOLEmate. Get your dissertation correct creep.
  • Sparky_1113
    Options
    Getting hugs and messages from all my friends.
  • christianlee100
    christianlee100 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Getting hugs and messages from all my INTERNET friends.

FIXED! B)
  • Sparky_1113
    Options
    And @Lovemypink00 she makes me smile