Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• SAFCMDO
    SAFCMDO Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Just some muscles around the corners of my mouth
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    This thread was buried too deeply! What made me smile today? My 6 yr old granddaughter Kodi Rose....I overheard her chatting with Papa, and they had no idea I was coming up the stairs...Kodi: "Papa, aren't you so happy Gramma picked you to be her husband?" Papa: "Best day of my life." After 21 years, 2 kids, 2 step kids, and 1 gorgeous granddaughter, those words still made me smile today :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Good hair day!!!

Good hair day for you made me smile!!!

Youre gross. Shes 12 pedo

@christianlee100
    Your Profile says your here looking for a soulmate.. God help us all if you ever find someone who actually likes you and the disgusting things that come out of your mind. I cannot believe you have enough balls to write such horrible things down. All this talk about pedophiles is quite disturbing and brings to mind the old saying "takes one to know one" Your poor spelling and grammar make me feel somewhat sad for you. If you really are searching for your soulmate please leave this site and go to a dating site where maybe you will find what you are looking for. There is nothing here for you and not one person here, far as I can tell likes you.

SWOLEmate. Get your dissertation correct creep.

Hahahaha.....effem...I like you! {and agreed...what a creep!}
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    There is only one problem here. Please flag everyone of the sick mans abusive posts so we can have him kicked off this site.

Ya, I don't think so.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    Good hair day!!!

@christianlee100
    Your Profile says your here looking for a soulmate.. God help us all if you ever find someone who actually likes you and the disgusting things that come out of your mind. I cannot believe you have enough balls to write such horrible things down. All this talk about pedophiles is quite disturbing and brings to mind the old saying "takes one to know one" Your poor spelling and grammar make me feel somewhat sad for you. If you really are searching for your soulmate please leave this site and go to a dating site where maybe you will find what you are looking for. There is nothing here for you and not one person here, far as I can tell likes you.

Your sticking up for this *kitten* OMG
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Good hair day!!!

@christianlee100

You sound like a *kitten* yourself....I have a feeling he may have said something that offended you, or that you took personally, or that you may have taken the wrong way. I highly doubt there is anything to worry about where kids are concerned...lol.
  • Sparky_1113
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Good hair day!!!

@christianlee100

You sound like a *kitten* yourself....I have a feeling he may have said something that offended you, or that you took personally, or that you may have taken the wrong way. I highly doubt there is anything to worry about where kids are concerned...lol.

He followed everypost I made for three days calling me a pedophile. All I did was point out a fact after his continuous posts against me. He also did the same to many others. It seems it has gotten him kicked out for a few days. I had to hide my profile for fear of him. You maybe needa look a bit closer. Thats all I havta say bout that. Have your fun there girl.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    LOL...I will...he hasn't bothered me, has actually been very friendly to me since I joined. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences. My motto in life, let it go...especially on social media...just let it go, let it be.....xo
  • Sparky_1113
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I tried my best to ignore him, he just wouldnt stop, there comes a time when everyone cannot take anymore.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    talking with someone that is special to me...warms my heart
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    My son told me, "I love you so much that I never want you to die, even when you're 100."
  • tschlach
    tschlach Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Passing my CPR test. Not that it was difficult but it was still a good feeling.
  • Sparky_1113
    Options
    Nothing yet, Im all alone, but Im sure something will soon enough.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    The smile of a friend
  • priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Smile @RichardTrenchard it's Friday!!!!!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The kisses and hugs my daughter gave me before she got onto the bus.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    Coming home to find that Mr Boo had taken the day off work. :smile:
  • onmyweigh_
    onmyweigh_ Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    An early morning text message
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Being Friday was a good enough reason.
  • Sparky_1113
    edited September 2015
    Options

Smile @RichardTrenchard it's Friday!!!!!

I am sweetie!!