Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    My sons school pictures :heart:
    Deal is tho, I get to cover him in tattoos and he's already got his ear pierced for the spring pictures :lol:

He's adorable Jesse ..handsome like his papa
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Someone getting engaged!!!!!!! So exciting
  • jessasweightlossjourney
    Options
    Visiting with a loved one :)
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my sons
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    my sons

That's nice shy :)
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    my sons

That's nice shy :)

Thanks darlin. :smile:
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »

Girl..

33prkbh9qprg.gif

:D:p HAHAHA!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Line up in the hack alongside an Olympic gold medalist and not getting the stink eye for being utter crap
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,377 Member
    Options
    Effin_steve's answers on these game threads.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I volunteered at an event today that brings in highschool kids that are not on the college path to learn about the construction career. All the different unions come and bring hands on activities for the kids to try and see if they would maybe like that line of business. Anywho...the kids all come in with looks of "this is gonna suck" on their face, and by the end they are all having a ton of fun and asking questions, and have looks of hope on their faces. I just love this event.
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I volunteered at an event today that brings in highschool kids that are not on the college path to learn about the construction career. All the different unions come and bring hands on activities for the kids to try and see if they would maybe like that line of business. Anywho...the kids all come in with looks of "this is gonna suck" on their face, and by the end they are all having a ton of fun and asking questions, and have looks of hope on their faces. I just love this event.

This did ^^^^^^^
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Realizing the gift I got for my cousin for Christmas 2016 is not going to make it to him (since ira now October 2017) and I'm the proud owner of a comfy new blanket
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Paws1117 wrote: »
    The fact that it is FRIDAY!

This!!!!!! Yay for Friday
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    The guy that worked so hard weaving in and out of traffic only to end up one car ahead of where he originally was.....stupidity makes me smile sometimes.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Morning snuggles with my little one
  • Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Saw something on TV about cat yoga classes. You do yoga surrounded by rescued cats and they are available for adoption.