Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Wow sorry got a little ragey there

We're friendly and polite because we know, and have repeatedly demonstrated that we cannot be backed into a corner.
    WWI and WWII are replete with the legendary exploits of outnumbered, outgunned Canadian regiments winning impossible victories.
    Closer to home, and further back in history I am reminded of an event that every Canadian, and most of the rest of the world knows well. A certain army marched on Washington DC. The government and troops in the white house saw the advancing division and immediately fled. Those Canadians took control of the white house, raised the Union Jack (we were still a colony at the time) declared victory, sat down and ate the fancy feast that the fleeing government had left on the freshly set table, had a couple of drinks, then burned down the white house and went home.
    (so technically we already own you ;) )
    We love our neighbors to the south but they are very selective in their knowledge ov the second largest country on earth, with more fresh water than all of the rest of the planet combined. Yup that's us up here.

We know you have more guns, we know you're more aggressive... we love you anyway and when your water and oil run out we will be happy to sell you some of ours at a reasonable profit.

:D
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I farted and then while posting this it made me smile again. :D
  • nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Better out than in!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wow sorry got a little ragey there

We're friendly and polite because we know, and have repeatedly demonstrated that we cannot be backed into a corner.
    WWI and WWII are replete with the legendary exploits of outnumbered, outgunned Canadian regiments winning impossible victories.
    Closer to home, and further back in history I am reminded of an event that every Canadian, and most of the rest of the world knows well. A certain army marched on Washington DC. The government and troops in the white house saw the advancing division and immediately fled. Those Canadians took control of the white house, raised the Union Jack (we were still a colony at the time) declared victory, sat down and ate the fancy feast that the fleeing government had left on the freshly set table, had a couple of drinks, then burned down the white house and went home.
    (so technically we already own you ;) )
    We love our neighbors to the south but they are very selective in their knowledge ov the second largest country on earth, with more fresh water than all of the rest of the planet combined. Yup that's us up here.

We know you have more guns, we know you're more aggressive... we love you anyway and when your water and oil run out we will be happy to sell you some of ours at a reasonable profit.

:D

Yay Canada. If only it weren't so cold

Also our prime minister is a hottie
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    The mini.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Morning abs. If only they'd last
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Putting on a dress I haven't worn in a year and it fitting better then it ever!!!! :#
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Putting on a dress I haven't worn in a year and it fitting better then it ever!!!! :#
    Awesome!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

What is this "morning abs" you speak of?

When you wake up haven't eaten and can see your abs
  • jamesakrobinson
    Options

If you’re actually lean enough to see your abs in the morning you can extend it a little longer if you take a mild diuretic (like dandelion root) first thing when you wake up. Delays the development of the sheet of subcutaneous water that most of us get (probably a sodium/potassium balance thing?) by lunchtime. You have to go easy though or your joints will get a little dry too.
  • AliNouveau
    Options

If you’re actually lean enough to see your abs in the morning you can extend it a little longer if you take a mild diuretic (like dandelion root) first thing when you wake up. Delays the development of the sheet of subcutaneous water that most of us get (probably a sodium/potassium balance thing?) by lunchtime. You have to go easy though or your joints will get a little dry too.

I'm old. I don't need to mess with my joints anymore
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    https://santatracker.google.com/village.html

If you scroll down there is a walrus popping in and out of the water and that was enough to make me smile this morning.
  • jamesakrobinson
    Options

I'm old. I don't need to mess with my joints anymore

LMAO You can't be old! You're younger than me and I'm just a dumb kid still! :p
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I guess I probably should have asked what these "abs" things you referenced are?

Anti lock braking system
  • AliNouveau
    Options

I guess I probably should have asked what these "abs" things you referenced are?

Anti lock braking system

Ahhhh! :D yeah I don't have morning anti lock braking system

should try it