Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Bowling
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Found out the sex of baby #2
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I found two sets of frames - one for new glasses and one for sunglasses.

Today, I met a charming young man from Viet Nam who did my manicure. And I got to have lunch and a catch up with a friend.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I was cute. It made me giggle like I was in 7th grade and I smiled. :)
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You are cute Amy! That person was right.

I smiled or laughed at myself when I turned my I-pod on, cranked up the volume and did not hear any music. I kept changing songs to see if it was a problem with the song. I turned it off and rebooted. I finally gave up. Later, I realized I didn’t have my earbuds in my ears. Duh 🙄!

😊 or 🤭 !!!!
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    stanlfink wrote: »
    You are cute Amy! That person was right.

I smiled or laughed at myself when I turned my I-pod on, cranked up the volume and did not hear any music. I kept changing songs to see if it was a problem with the song. I turned it off and rebooted. I finally gave up. Later, I realized I didn’t have my earbuds in my ears. Duh 🙄!

😊 or 🤭 !!!!

Aww, thanks Stan <3

ha ha @ your ipod :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My brother was invistigating something at a skating club yesterday and is now arranging a job for me to go do a seminar
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Walking to the back of the gym and seeing no one was using the weight bench!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Tic Tac Toe ♥
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Seeing the local school crossing guard who has a bit of a being a *kitten* issue standing in the pouring rain with no umbrella I wanted to show her I had a extra one but decided to just laugh at her!
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

Thank you!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    My daughter helping her classmates today, while making crafts. Also, watching a video of my nonverbal son repeating two colors, in class. 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    It's snowing!!!!
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Had my Blue Tick Hound in the car with me. When we pulled into a parking space, he let out a loud bay. The man that was sitting in the truck next to me starting laughing.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    getting a 2 minute master class in spins this morning and figuring out how this one is done and being able to do the fundamentals of it.
    One of the super nice curling guys telling me to let him know next time i'm skating so he can com and watch
    Super nice people it's a day of lovely people it seems
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    Decorating for Christmas at work. I don't decorate at all at home, but at work is fun.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

Thank you!

You now must wrap your mfp reveal in a spoiler with a selfie and some type of cake lol...

Congrats brother!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Chicken pot pies
    And drinking fun in undies