Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Pee-Can Pie my my my

Lol..it took me a minute to get that. 🤣 Did you make it?

Hey ya Girl :) no my mammy made it ,,, But I did make a cherry pie :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    Pee-Can Pie my my my

Nice! My son made a cherry pie too. Hope you had a good one!
  • Tigg_er
    Options
    Pee-Can Pie my my my

I did ,, but next time I'll remember to take the pits out of the cherries ,, just a tad crunchy ya know
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,054 Member
    Options
    Pee-Can Pie my my my

I did ,, but next time I'll remember to take the pits out of the cherries ,, just a tad crunchy ya know

Lol. Stop!! 🤣
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Spending time with my family 09c7f0m9ylw3.jpeg
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    It’s a @bigjuicy1234 original. ❤️
    gfhptszm3z42.jpeg

This did. I like the frame you chose for it
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Decorating for Christmas at church
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    How much my new thermo made me sweat!
  • EddieJohnHunt
    EddieJohnHunt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    My son, he makes me smile every day 😊😊😊
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mgtr43jveddn.jpeg
    This hahahahahahahaha
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    being able to do absolutely nothing and binge watch Homeland!
  • StephBlair2018
    StephBlair2018 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nice! Binge watching is great!!

I was feeling down on myself today and told my hubby about it. He gave me some reassurance that I needed ♥️
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Getting to the gym at 3:30am and not making an excuse why I should wait to go until this afternoon
  • Tigg_er
    Options
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Cake
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    This sounds silly, and it is - but it made me smile (so, regardless of how simple it is, it ought to be celebrated! (: )
    I've been in physical pain lately, so this morning's walk was a physical and mental challenge.

At one point along my route, a squirrel dashed in front of me, and ran up a tree. I walked passed it, but then was curious to see what it would do next (I didn't think it would really do anything other than continue up the tree as if it was running for its life - but, I figured a minute's break from the trying walk wouldn't hurt -- and I love animals).

Anyway, I stopped to watch the little nutty fella, standing just far enough away from the tree to not send him fleeing again. He was stiff, almost blending into the trunk, facing upside-down, his head nearest the ground (like a headstand). He remained like that for almost a minute (twitching his fuzzy tail every so often), then, suddenly, he stretched his front legs beyond his head and his mouth expanded to a tiny "O". He hung like this for a few seconds, his legs trembling from the effort.

I don't use the word "cute" very often, becuase I think it is overused - but, if anything is "cute", this was one of the cutest things ever. My ailments, the sharp aches in my body were cast from my present consciousness.

I guess I could have just said "I saw a squirrel yawning as he stretched upside down on a tree" - which is really all I saw - but that just doesn't amount to how endearing the sight was.
    I wish I had caught a photo in time!! We all ought to have a yawning squirrel, or another simple life pleasure, bring a smile to our face - every. single. day.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    This sounds silly, and it is - but it made me smile (so, regardless of how simple it is, it ought to be celebrated! (: )
    I've been in physical pain lately, so this morning's walk was a physical and mental challenge.

At one point along my route, a squirrel dashed in front of me, and ran up a tree. I walked passed it, but then was curious to see what it would do next (I didn't think it would really do anything other than continue up the tree as if it was running for its life - but, I figured a minute's break from the trying walk wouldn't hurt -- and I love animals).

Anyway, I stopped to watch the little nutty fella, standing just far enough away from the tree to not send him fleeing again. He was stiff, almost blending into the trunk, facing upside-down, his head nearest the ground (like a headstand). He remained like that for almost a minute (twitching his fuzzy tail every so often), then, suddenly, he stretched his front legs beyond his head and his mouth expanded to a tiny "O". He hung like this for a few seconds, his legs trembling from the effort.

I don't use the word "cute" very often, becuase I think it is overused - but, if anything is "cute", this was one of the cutest things ever. My ailments, the sharp aches in my body were cast from my present consciousness.

I guess I could have just said "I saw a squirrel yawning as he stretched upside down on a tree" - which is really all I saw - but that just doesn't amount to how endearing the sight was.
    I wish I had caught a photo in time!! We all ought to have a yawning squirrel, or another simple life pleasure, bring a smile to our face - every. single. day.

I’m glad you got to experience joy today and this story made me happy.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    mytyglotz wrote: »

I’m glad you got to experience joy today and this story made me happy.

You are so kind - to read my very lengthy, poorly-constructed story AND to respond. "Thank you" are two words that are said too much to emphasize how exceptional your gesture is.
    Knowing I stirred up good feelings in someone's heart today makes me feel like today was a day well lived. (:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    That gorgeous smile, big hug and little peck on the cheek I received when I showed up to the job site today. ☺️