Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Replies

• SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Knowing I will be out and about tomorrow instead of being stuck at work looking at a computer all day!
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    The moment I knew I sufficiently embarrassed my teenage daughter by dancing in the grocery store parking lot, while singing Bohemian Rhapsody with her sister. It's the little things....
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    when my horse whinnied at me as i drove up the driveway to the stable
  • bobbyneedstogetfit
    bobbyneedstogetfit Posts: 1,283 Member
    No body ribbed my about my bikini pose thread
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I nailed a second interview!
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member
    as everyday, a lovely message from one of my fav MFPer's!!!
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    I sang for my kindergarten music class, and one little girl told me I sound "like a sunflower". So sweet.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    I am blessed and full of smiles daily. Today it was me and my daughter singing and dancing in the jeep going to school, and coming home. Coloring a frozen coloring book with my daughter. My barber is awesome and we had some good laughs. Me and my gym buddy laughed our *kitten* off tonight putting in work. My sister and nephews with a good dinner. And a special someone on here who I talk to every day that makes my world complete. Can't forget my jeep. This damn thing makes me drive around with a goofy grin on my face all day long. Life is good m6an4py2rsjj.jpg
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Love and Hip hop Atlanta
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    t8hcy98bcxdy.jpg

This weirdo cracked me up today.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 297 Member
    My daughters never fail to put a smile on my face, cheeky little sods :)
  • Heydi79
    Heydi79 Posts: 79 Member
    I am blessed and full of smiles daily. Today it was me and my daughter singing and dancing in the jeep going to school, and coming home. Coloring a frozen coloring book with my daughter. My barber is awesome and we had some good laughs. Me and my gym buddy laughed our *kitten* off tonight putting in work. My sister and nephews with a good dinner. And a special someone on here who I talk to every day that makes my world complete. Can't forget my jeep. This damn thing makes me drive around with a goofy grin on my face all day long. Life is good m6an4py2rsjj.jpg

That is a nice jeep !
  • morning_joy
    morning_joy Posts: 1,063 Member
    I am struggling to smile today. So today...MFP peeps made me smile.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Still @thepetrovafire . Always puts a smile on my face :)
  • CarolinaCricket
    CarolinaCricket Posts: 127 Member
    All my friends showing up at my house with flowers, champagne, chocolate and hugs.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Waking up after finishing the Rugged Maniac 5K Obstacle Course yesterday and still being able to move! Well, mostly move. Obstacle courses are not designed for 50 year olds! :D