• Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Drama.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Drama.

I love me some good drama. Especially when it's relationship talk! So fun :D
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Well said!! And good catch on that contradiction
    What contradiction? The two of you are missing my point. There is a difference between something being normal and something being wrong. My point was that flirting isn't "wrong" in every relationship because there are different rules, but that doesn't mean it's the norm. Not sure how you conclude that I'm contradicting myself.

Because "not normal" is "abnormal", generally meaning something is "wrong". It does make it sound like you're contradicting yourself. "Unusual" might have been a better word for you to use.

I would suggest flirting while married is perfectly normal. I would also suggest that NOT flirting while married is normal as well.

Vilifying someone for having differing opinions of how relationships (like OP did before she got butthurt and fled) seems commonplace to me, but definitely not what one would consider normal.
  • 11ERS11
    11ERS11 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have openings for "flirty" friends! Come one, come all! I have a great group of friends already who are awesome to interact with and I have found this site to be very entertaining.......I mean motivating!
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    Flirting is normal, normal, normal!!

I am waiting to hear the examples of how the married men "hit on" you. Then we can decide if it's out of line or not!! Not everyone who flirts with you wants your bod.....

Too late, OP has deactivated her account.
    I was hoping for a much better flounce. :frown:

scarlett-flounces-out-o_zpsf4556431.gif
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home.
  • wineplease
    wineplease Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Because "not normal" is "abnormal", generally meaning something is "wrong". It does make it sound like you're contradicting yourself. "Unusual" might have been a better word for you to use.

When I use the word "wrong", I use it in the sense of morality.
  • aakaakaak
    Options

When I use the word "wrong", I use it in the sense of morality.

So, if I'm translating english to english properly, you mean to say, "Flirting isn't immoral, but it is unusual"?
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.

i love you and yes im married
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    My husband said "Why go out to buy milk when I have a cow at home..."

Hahaha I guess it would have sounded better if I wasn't being compared to a cow!

I think flirting is fine as long as you don't get phone numbers or arrange to meet...
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    um no its called being unfaithful..

sounds like your sour
  • wineplease
    wineplease Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    So, if I'm translating english to english properly, you mean to say, "Flirting isn't immoral, but it is unusual"?

Good grief. I said for some couples, flirting isn't wrong (immoral) because they have an understanding or their own set of rulses.

When I said I do not believe flirting when married is "normal", I mean it is not the norm. I believe more married people don't flirt than do (at least within my world).
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.

For the record, as her boyfriend, I am not OK with her seeing her husband behind my back.

I just put pictures of my daughters up, which makes her feel guilty.

I told you...he means nothing to me!!!!

YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY LMFAO YOUR AWESOME
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    dammit. i wanted to flirt with the OP but she deacto'd.

cry-sad-gif-Favim.com-584714.gif

oh well.

moving on.....

hey ladies!
    hay-gurl-hay-ma-name-is-jezza.gif

LMFAO
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    leave her alone folks, she's entitled to her opinion just as you are yours. I don't think flirting is cheating necessarily, but I can definitely see where she's coming from. Some of the comments I've seen on this site from married users make me pretty discouraged about the prospect of getting married-I'd hope my SO would have more respect for me than some of you seem to display. Judging from her picture, she can't be much older than I am, and I know at this age there's a lot of pressure to make the "right" decision when it comes to more serious dating. We've all seen relationships, whether it's our parents, friends, or extended family, fall apart because one person decides to redefine "faithful." Moral of the story: chill out and cut her some slack. Grow up already, geez.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story: chill out and cut her some slack. Grow up already, geez.

So let her state her opinion and don't state ours...sounds legit.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    i agree. i cant stand it. married people flirt with me and hit on me and i wish i could slap them.
    Based on your picture, I assume that after they "flirt with you," Chris Hansen from To Catch a Predator jumps out of a closet, and asks them to "...have a seat... right over there..."

BAAHAAHAHAHAHA :drinker:
  • aakaakaak
    Options

I too have a problem with someone defining my personal values.
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

No hun I mean don't attack her with calling her a "wh0re" and attacking her like many of you have. That's a gross lack maturity.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    If you are concerned with married men flirting with you, maybe you could stop friending men. I see plenty of women on here that state in their profiles that they don't add men to their FL for one reason or another. That'll cut the problem out for you...

But I would try not to let it bother you too much...People flirt...Whether its on the internet or in real life. Also, what you could perceive as "flirting" someone else could just perceive as being friendly...So....Yeah...