married or taken

Options
why do you flirt with people on MFP? when in your profile you have a family or are in a relationship?

Replies

• ForumSamurai
    Options
    Because we're human?
  • MissKais0912
    Options
    um no its called being unfaithful..
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    popcorn-o.gif
  • emtbabe543
    emtbabe543 Posts: 162
    Options
    no it's not-its flirting-period
  • shellir05
    shellir05 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same reason people flirt/cheat on every other site in existence. It's easy, convenient, and maybe they'll have a lesse chance of being caught on a site like this if their partner isn't on here.
    (I'm not making excuses for the behavior, I'm just explaining why)
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    We're sorry he cheated on you.
  • emtbabe543
    Options
    popcorn-o.gif

I LOVE THIS!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Flirting is harmless unless you make it into something else.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Flirting on a chat board is not "unfaithful". Flirting is part of being a human being.
  • emtbabe543
    Options

ditto>>>>sorry he cheated :(
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking as well, but didn't want to say anything. Now I'll ride your coat tails :)
  • emtbabe543
    Options
    flirting...unless you cross lines...is actually considered healthy for married couples-google it,
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    would bang.
  • MissKais0912
    Options
    Same reason people flirt/cheat on every other site in existence. It's easy, convenient, and maybe they'll have a lesse chance of being caught on a site like this if their partner isn't on here.
    i agree. i cant stand it. married people flirt with me and hit on me and i wish i could slap them.
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    Flirting is harmless unless you make it into something else.
    ...like a polar bear, with VD. That is VERY not harmless.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    why do you flirt with people on MFP? when in your profile you have a family or are in a relationship?

If you're so offended, feel free to use another app/site... maybe there they'll be more in tune with your delicate sensibilities......

people are people, when you tend to preach to people about how they should live their lives, they tend to want you to leave.. We're all here to be more fit, healthy and even lose weight, not be preached to about how we're living our lives...
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Flirting on a chat board is not "unfaithful". Flirting is part of being a human being.

Yes. I might flirt back if someone's being playful, but I will NEVER even consider cheating on my husband.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    i agree. i cant stand it. married people flirt with me and hit on me and i wish i could slap them.

It's called the BLOCK feature....
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    Based on your picture, I assume that after they "flirt with you," Chris Hansen from To Catch a Predator jumps out of a closet, and asks them to "...have a seat... right over there..."
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

If you're so offended, feel free to use another app/site... maybe there they'll be more in tune with your delicate sensibilities......

people are people, when you tend to preach to people about how they should live their lives, they tend to want you to leave.. We're all here to be more fit, healthy and even lose weight, not be preached to about how we're living our lives...

THIS. Stop judging. You're not going to change a whole site, you're not going to change the world. Harsh, but that's how it is.