married or taken

Options

Replies

• Smirfettewithmuscles
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.

You are cute!;)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    would bang.
    i would also bang you
    and everyone above you
    You're making me nervous....and sweaty.

Nervous isn't the adjective I'd use to describe how you all are making me feel.....;)
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    don_t_make_me_say_it.jpg
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.

victorious, you are awesome! <3 you
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    no it's not-its flirting-period

Having trouble breat.................................

stk65042cor.jpg?v=1&g=fs1%7C0%7CSTK%7C42%7C914&s=1
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    How old are you? Good God grow up your not perfect and you do not live a perfect life nor does anyone else here. Get off your soap box and let other people live their lives the way the wish.

And P.S. every relationship is different we all have a different set of "rules" in our own relationships so what you consider being unfaithful some might not.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    because I can
    also...in for the bangfest \m/
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    why do you flirt with people on MFP? when in your profile you have a family or are in a relationship?

I don't get it either.
  • MissKais0912
    Options
    um no its called being unfaithful..
    We're sorry he cheated on you.

That's what I was thinking as well, but didn't want to say anything. Now I'll ride your coat tails :)

no one cheated on me.... im sick of being hit on my married people. if your not happy in a relationship just leave! simple as that.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

For the record, as her boyfriend, I am not OK with her seeing her husband behind my back.

I just put pictures of my daughters up, which makes her feel guilty.
  • wineplease
    wineplease Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    because I can \m/
    Because you have a foot fetish.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

you rock babe-friend me lol!

Only if you put out
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    this page is effed. you all think flirting with other people and hitting on them being MARRIED or in a relationship is normal? wow.

you are casting a pretty wide net, don't you think?

there are multiple facets here. first there is the type of relationship the person is in. Maybe they both actively flirt, maybe it doesn't bother the other person because they know and trust that their partner won't act on it? Or maybe, as you suggest, they are actively trying to cheat or be unfaithful. Then there are the types of flirtation. I would contend that there are varying degrees of flirtation from innocent and playful with no real intent to serious with intent.

The bottom line is you don't know enough about either to make the blanket statements you are making judging a very large group of people, in my opinion.

I don't know what messages you got, and they may have been way over the line, but that are more specific than the general claims you are making about people here.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options

tumblr_lildlrNEye1qgns732_zps59dc0b4c.gif
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

For the record, as her boyfriend, I am not OK with her seeing her husband behind my back.

I just put pictures of my daughters up, which makes her feel guilty.

I told you...he means nothing to me!!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't.
    'Cept maybe a bit with the ladies a bit.

Other than that, I don't and my profile says as much.

People want to that's their business I don't care. Just keep me out. I'm not here to judge.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    What is considered cheating or not in a given relationship depends on the agreement the people in that relationship have about it, not on the holier-than-thou opinion of a stranger on the Internet.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I apologize about that PM I sent.

:sad:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

That's what I was thinking as well, but didn't want to say anything. Now I'll ride your coat tails :)

no one cheated on me.... im sick of being hit on my married people. if your not happy in a relationship just leave! simple as that.

Tiny-Dancer-deal-with-it.gif
  • emtbabe543
    emtbabe543 Posts: 162
    Options

I flirt with men on here-they are on the INTERNET! My husband knows, I am HAPPILY married, always faithful, and love him to pieces! you don't like it-don't friend men-or get the hell outta here!